Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:26 am Don't know, what I've heard is if you make it non-repaint it will lag big time.
Good day Teacher and others
I'm looking those indicators on the attached images , that includes Bands and those Upper Bottom Zones
Please share if you have them or if you know the names , so that i can search for em with a clue

Much thanks family 🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼🇿🇼 all the way from Zimbabwe
Attachments

For good reason, CFB does not analyze time series data for dominant cycles. Classical cycle analysis examines data points (e.g. prices) and estimates the average presence of a cycle in the window. Now suppose a cycle with a period length of 9 days was strong for 50 days and then disappeared for the next 14 days. Because the cycle was present for 50 out of the last (50+14=64) days, the average presence of that cycle would be measured as "strong" even though it does not exist anymore!

CFB produces a value proportional to a time series' trend duration. This value is in units of TIME, as measured in bars on a chart. Because CFB's output is in units of time and not price, CFB offers a unique window into a new dimension for representing signal behavior.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

could someone please make this repainter cfb? it is possible according to the description of cfb that it may not repaint after the changes in calculation
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:09 pm Hi @Kvak,

Could you please add MTF and AHTF options to your excellent XU-MA Simple BT 1.12 indicator as I am looking to further enhance my XU-Hybrid system ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BeatlemaniaSA, do you perhaps have this version of the XU MA with the mtf somewhere? If yes, could you please upload it if you get the time :)
Couldn't find it here or in the template folders you provided us

Thx

Abdi

Abdi wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:09 pm BeatlemaniaSA, do you perhaps have this version of the XU MA with the mtf somewhere? If yes, could you please upload it if you get the time :)
Couldn't find it here or in the template folders you provided us

Thx

Abdi
Hi Abdi,

I zipped all the XU-ma indicators I have because I cannot remember which ones have it or not. :Rofl:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Abdi
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT