Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:01 pm <3
Dear Master kvak <3

Thanks always for all your indicators and your contribution to us traders!

If you have time, would it be possible for you to make a HMA version of this indicator? :hug:

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours <3
Mrs. Watanabe
Hello, try this version if it is like you want....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
moey_dw, josi, Mrs.Watanabe, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, Ricstar_8

mntiwana wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:15 am Squeeze Break
BB periods and deviation,keltner periods and multiplier,momentum periods and much more

Squeeze Break.mq4
Dear Kvak and Mr Tools

Referring to this old code shared by Mntiwana and also i saw it's available on MQL5 website, can you help to check if able to modify with the following options:
ATR Period for Keltner Channel
Smoothing option for the Momentum (preferably with Jurik if possible)
Candle and Arrows

I apologise if this code is a decompiled code, as I do not know how to check it. Please ignore if unable to modify this.
These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

sylvester21 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:49 am Dear Kvak and Mr Tools

Referring to this old code shared by Mntiwana and also i saw it's available on MQL5 website, can you help to check if able to modify with the following options:
ATR Period for Keltner Channel
Smoothing option for the Momentum (preferably with Jurik if possible)
Candle and Arrows

I apologise if this code is a decompiled code, as I do not know how to check it. Please ignore if unable to modify this.
Added momentum smoothing and changed keltner period to atr period.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, sylvester21, RodrigoRT7

2x Moving Averages with Keltner Channel for Swing Entries

Just experiment from what I see on other forum. This indicator plot 2x ma and ma with keltner channel.
Fast ma have 3 state of coloring by slope, cross of channel and cross of channel filtered with slow ma. Experimenting with periods recomended...

PS: For the Guppy style 5x MA version, please see: 5x MA Guppy with Keltner Channel for MT4.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 13):
TransparentTrader, Chickenspicy, mrtools, muhammadfarooq, FXSurf, nbibu, navid110, Jimmy, alexm, Abdi, BeatlemaniaSA, Mundu19, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:24 am Added momentum smoothing and changed keltner period to atr period.
Hi MrTools thanks so much for this.
However I think there's some bug with the original code, if i zoom in/out on a timeframe with this indicator , all my other indicators button will disappear. I have to switch to other TF and back , and they reappear. Could you have a look if the bug is repairable? Thanks