Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Wole wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:21 pm XARD MASTER RULES (XU v64 Setups)
Generating pips.
Entries: Arrows & Lines
Stop Loss: Swing Low/High

XARD: In this case less is more, there are multiple indicators displaying the same outcome.

XARD777, you are right.
I just enjoy the Arrows and Lines from XU ma Histo.
Also some inherent benefits from other indicators.
I appreciate your advice.
These users thanked the author Wole for the post:
xard777

Curioso wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:06 pm Hey XARD can you please put the options to "showBOXtxt" and "showSymbolHeader" on top of the indicator settings on v65 ?

Because they are to far down I can't set them to false with iCustom when calling the indicator.

This is an easy fix, can you please do it?

Thanks.

XARD: Here you go... Set to top of input-menu.
Thank you, but, is this the indicador used in the v65 ou v66?
Because I had to update the iCustom buffers reading to catch the EMAs and it seems that I cannot catch the round sema with arrow from iCustom anymore.

UPDATE: I can catch those round sema with arrow from iCustom but only if I use the candle Shift to 1 rather than 0 for the current candle.

Curioso wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:29 pm Thank you, but, is this the indicador used in the v65 ou v66?
Because I had to update the iCustom buffers reading to catch the EMAs and it seems that I cannot catch the round sema with arrow from iCustom anymore.

UPDATE: I can catch those round sema with arrow from iCustom but only if I use the candle Shift to 1 rather than 0 for the current candle.
This might help

DM Me if you need more detailed assistance.
nil desperandum

Wole wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:33 am Dear XARD,
I will post the indicators and template later.
I have to reconfigure the system. I pulled the indicators from different folders in my MT4 folders and the Template may not work for you unless I redo it.
For instance, Semafor, XU-v50, XU-v65, and Triangle 2nd Dot have different folders.
So I have to bring all the Indicators I used into a single Folder so that the template can be able to work for other people.
Thank you Master
Ise nla lo se, bros. Great job. Awaiting your response.
These users thanked the author Reverent for the post:
ODJ