Re: ⏩ Bitchute Videos can now be embedded on Forex Station

boytoy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:48 pm Thanking the team for enabling Bitchute on the site. I use Save the video site to download these Bitchute to USB and watch episodes on TV.

Ron Gibson channel is a Godsend for anyone wanting to watch commercial free Alex Jones without the censoring so I'll just leave this here:
Thanks for noticing man, yes our developer enabled Bitchute and a host of other media sites when he sorted out the Twitter and YouTube embedding issues. Just paste the URL in your post and if it's supported it'll be embedded.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

boytoy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:48 pm Ron Gibson channel is a Godsend for anyone wanting to watch commercial free Alex Jones
+1 use bitchute for infowars if I miss an episode same channel and all...... thought i was the only one but i didn't know u could embed it on fs i'm loving the new updates here........ thx for the save video page
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Videos on Facebook don't seem to be able to embed and display
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:39 pm Videos on Facebook don't seem to be able to embed and display
How about the actual Facebook post? Can you embed that?

Also if the Facebook video is private etc. you can't embed it anywhere.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:08 pm How about the actual Facebook post? Can you embed that?

Also if the Facebook video is private etc. you can't embed it anywhere.
Not a private video
This video cannot be embedded.

I originally wanted to share this FB video link. The result cannot be realized
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.