Re: Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:04 pm This is a dynamic zone step oma, indicator has a choice of using heiken ashi smoothed bars or regular value chart bars, the step oma has value filter and or price filters also has limited bar display, which is kind of funky, but it still seems to work as long as you don't go too low with the amount of bars.
Hello,
How do use this indicator? How do you read it?
Sorry, I am new here. I understand overvalue and undervalued price in the traditional way, but I don't know how to interpret with OMA and HeikenAshi all together with the zones.
It is detrended from Price, but when is the buy / sell signal?

PhilaniKubeka23 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:28 am Hello,
How do use this indicator? How do you read it?
Sorry, I am new here. I understand overvalue and undervalued price in the traditional way, but I don't know how to interpret with OMA and HeikenAshi all together with the zones.
It is detrended from Price, but when is the buy / sell signal?
The zones are now dynamic ob/os or dynamic upper/lower zones depending on how you trade them. You can use oma color changes with the heiken ashi to maybe go in the direction of the color changes maybe in agreement with a higher timeframe signal.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, PhilaniKubeka23

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:04 am The zones are now dynamic ob/os or dynamic upper/lower zones depending on how you trade them. You can use oma color changes with the heiken ashi to maybe go in the direction of the color changes maybe in agreement with a higher timeframe signal.
Can I use it for Divergence?
or is this just coincidence. I don't really know what the OMA is looking at or calculating average of the value chart?
Attachments
Divergence? Divergence?

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:25 am It's an oma of the average of the value chart values. And it can be used for divergence.
Thank you.
How can I use this on Indices?
When I put this indicator on Gold and Nasdaq, it looks pretty messy.

What settings can you recommend?
I tried messing around with the settings, but because I don't know the details of each parametre, it is a problem for me to configure it.

PhilaniKubeka23 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:56 am Thank you.
How can I use this on Indices?
When I put this indicator on Gold and Nasdaq, it looks pretty messy.

What settings can you recommend?
I tried messing around with the settings, but because I don't know the details of each parametre, it is a problem for me to configure it.
Hello PhilaniKubeka23, you can try higher timeframe if the current one looks messy, or keep playing around with the settings and tweak to your taste.