Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I would like everyone to take a minute and look at the enclosed 15min chart of Aussie Index.

I always talk about how profit starts at the Daily Open line, well to make life that bit easier I have added the Daily background Candles to give you a more visual experience of what Price looks like off the Daily Open line.

The Daily Open line on a Blue UP Daily Candle is at the Bottom of that Candle's body and on a Red DOWN Daily Candle the Open line is at the Top of that Candle's body.
Visually, it is very easy to see and if we look at the 15min chart we can see a Blue UP Arrow displayed last Thursday. From there, on Friday, Monday and Tuesday Price was staying above it's Daily Open line and Blue Daily UP Candles were generated each trading day. From the 15min TF perspective we were in BUY Mode Only each and every day. There were a couple of days where Price did go below the 15min MA lines but it did not break BELOW the Daily Open Line indicating further UP movement was still in play. As a matter of fact these moves are known as Golden Nugget moves because the Bottom Semafor was still ABOVE the Daily Open line and tend to produce lovely jubbly Pip$.

I normally trade the 5min TF but I will look at the 15min for oversight prior to taking trades and the Daily background Candle helps pave the way with my Directional Trading Analysis. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions are all about Directional Play. You do not have to overcomplicate things, it is not rocket science but it can make a huge difference in your trading results. So you might want to keep in mind where PRICE IS OFF THE DAILY OPEN LINE.

I will post this update later in the week for everyone's perusal. Like everything I post, keep what you like and discard the rest.
Xard777
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:30 am I would like everyone to take a minute and look at the enclosed 15min chart of Aussie Index.

I always talk about how profit starts at the Daily Open line, well to make life that bit easier I have added the Daily background Candles to give you a more visual experience of what Price looks like off the Daily Open line.

The Daily Open line on a Blue UP Daily Candle is at the Bottom of that Candle's body and on a Red DOWN Daily Candle the Open line is at the Top of that Candle's body.
Visually, it is very easy to see and if we look at the 15min chart we can see a Blue UP Arrow displayed last Thursday. From there, on Friday, Monday and Tuesday Price was staying above it's Daily Open line and Blue Daily UP Candles were generated each trading day. From the 15min TF perspective we were in BUY Mode Only each and every day. There were a couple of days where Price did go below the 15min MA lines but it did not break BELOW the Daily Open Line indicating further UP movement was still in play. As a matter of fact these moves are known as Golden Nugget moves because the Bottom Semafor was still ABOVE the Daily Open line and tend to produce lovely jubbly Pip$.

I normally trade the 5min TF but I will look at the 15min for oversight prior to taking trades and the Daily background Candle helps pave the way with my Directional Trading Analysis. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions are all about Directional Play. You do not have to overcomplicate things, it is not rocket science but it can make a huge difference in your trading results. So you might want to keep in mind where PRICE IS OFF THE DAILY OPEN LINE.

I will post this update later in the week for everyone's perusal. Like everything I post, keep what you like and discard the rest.
Xard777
Amazing! It would be super great to have the daily open candle indicator as a stand-alone indicator!
XARD: It is, will post soon.

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:30 am I would like everyone to take a minute and look at the enclosed 15min chart of Aussie Index.

Xard777
Thank you Master
My humble request is that I would like you to make DAILY OPEN LINE with Background a separate indicator possibly with a Button to switch on/off.
Gratitude.

Hello teacher XARD
Thanx for all your efforts to give us valuable hints and priceless system.
teacher, whats your comment to have the open line indicator for a custom period especially 4h and daily
i do know that we have such a custom candle stick indicator in our froum. but with your strategy theme its really sthg else :In Love:
XARD: The BGD Candles indy allows you to choose different TFs.

Hi Guys, one month more finished i think i´m improving my entries and way to follow trend.
So here are the results and files about last month to review.
I hope this help you to understand and improve how to use V66 on yours trader.
. .
Remember:
Every month i´m starting with a balance of 10.000 USD
Using 1% per any entry and target are 1:3RR
When target are completed i take off 80% of profit and let 20% run at Breakeven or finish month, or accumulate 1000 USD in total where i close all partials.
if you looked on the last files, you see screenshot before and after close all partials on end of month.
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post:
VespaTrader

RollerAndTrading wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:44 am Hi Guys, one month more finished i think i´m improving my entries and way to follow trend.
So here are the results and files about last month to review.
I hope this help you to understand and improve how to use V66 on yours trader.

2022-JULY.zip

Remember:
Every month i´m starting with a balance of 10.000 USD
Using 1% per any entry and target are 1:3RR
When target are completed i take off 80% of profit and let 20% run at Breakeven or finish month, or accumulate 1000 USD in total where i close all partials.
if you looked on the last files, you see screenshot before and after close all partials on end of month.

wow great job bro but ib real it's different because it's very borring to stay to wait entrance don't forgot this.

please say us when u ll trade in real your pnl for compare

thk
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post:
RollerAndTrading

SadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

dio889 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:22 am wow great job bro but ib real it's different because it's very borring to stay to wait entrance don't forgot this.

please say us when u ll trade in real your pnl for compare

thk
Yes i know bro, it´s very different on the real account.
i broke 11 accounts, including phase 1 and 2 evaluations, and 3 real accounts after complete 2 phases of evaluation =/
i´m doing this to create a mechanical memory of how to trade following trend.
In this moment, i have a medical problem and not working and my money is ending and i need generate incoming to pay my bills and survive.
My plan is finish Nasdaq until currently days, so i have 1 year to backtest and i will start a new evaluation with My Forex Funds again.
When i finish Nasdaq i will do the same with US30 or XAUUSD .

Sometimes i feels so stupid, i started study this system on version V39 and now i´m on V66 and i´m not consistently yet, my brain say to me: you not learned yet.
But i will do! If someone is capable to learn how to use the system, i will do too, it´s just question of time, dicipline and following the right thinks.
Sorry for the outburst, I only have one other friend who sometimes helps me see things, it's been a process of learning this on my own. That's why I share every month so that it helps those who are in the same process, and if someone sees something of what I'm doing and can give a clue or guidance, I'm really open to hearing what I'm doing wrong and also what I'm doing it right.

I don´t need be a millionaire, i just need do the right things every single day and the rest will be the consequence.
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 5):
VespaTrader, DVanAssen, dienone, DaffyTaffy, dio889

RollerAndTrading wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:16 am Sometimes i feels so stupid, i started study this system on version V39 and now i´m on V66 and i´m not consistently yet, my brain say to me: you not learned yet.
But i will do! If someone is capable to learn how to use the system, i will do too, it´s just question of time, dicipline and following the right thinks.
Hi RollerAndTrading,

You are NOT stupid bro! It is our psychological makeup that makes trading so challenging for us and wires us to failure. It is NOT the trading system that is causing us trouble or our perceived inability to learn it or other aspects of trading. It is our lack of focus, patience and discipline that causes us to fail.

It is our reluctance and failure to ALWAYS follow our trading system rules. Chasing trades, suffering from FOMO and speculating where the trade is going rather than trusting the system. Over-trading, desperation trading and worst of all revenge trading!

Look at the two extreme traders here on Forex-Station:

@Meyney who is extremely successful trading just pure price action and
@Xard777 who is extremely profitable with his Xard Universe system (consisting of repainting indicators, moving averages, coloured zones, and many other indicators)

Both of their methods of trading work. However, what separates them from the rest of us is their steadfast discipline, patience and commitment to stick to their trading rules WITHOUT fail!

So yes, go ahead and learn the system in great detail but MOST IMPORTANTLY learn about yourself and what makes you tick. What type of person are you? Do you lack focus, discipline, and patience? Go and study methods to help you improve in those departments!

You'll be amazed once you improve yourself all the tools at your disposal become easier and simpler to use.

Wishing you success in your trading. Set yourself the goal of making your trading fun and enjoyable no matter what!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 8):
Forexlearner, RollerAndTrading, dienone, Mundu19, LJC, Skyold, DaffyTaffy, ODJ