nice reading and learning your stuffs here
been testing it and so far the result is good in ftmo demo account
do you mind to share your template?
look clean and nice

regards
respect
and thank you
Hi dienone,

Everything has been shared already in previous posts and it is available on the first page of the thread. The ONLY indicator that I have NOT included is the Luxalgo SMC indicator which is a paid indicator. There are versions of it available on the forum and other smc/orderblock indicators. Just do a search for them ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
dienone

Re: CHFJPY Update

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:12 am Hi dienone,

Everything has been shared already in previous posts and it is available on the first page of the thread. The ONLY indicator that I have NOT included is the Luxalgo SMC indicator which is a paid indicator. There are versions of it available on the forum and other smc/orderblock indicators. Just do a search for them ;)
sure I will
thank you

Re: London Killzone done and dusted :-)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:12 pm Alright, profit booked and 200+ pips taken for London Killzone. I going to be away from the charts now until New York Killzone ;)

I have 1 trade still running and we'll see how it works out. ;)

2023-08-28_CHFJPY #1.png

Successful trading guys and make those PIP$!
I read the topic, but I could not find your system. The one you sent in this screenshot, as well as the Elliot Oscillator.

Re: London Killzone done and dusted :-)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:12 pm Alright, profit booked and 200+ pips taken for London Killzone. I going to be away from the charts now until New York Killzone ;)

I have 1 trade still running and we'll see how it works out. ;)

2023-08-28_CHFJPY #1.png

Successful trading guys and make those PIP$!
This is the part that you zoomed in and the price has come out of the lines with shadow. What indicator are these lines? Because I only work with liquidity, it is very interesting for me. Please guide me.