Re: CHFJPY Update

denz77 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:14 pm thanks for the tips.. So arrow and divergence is important to you.

how can activate the alert in ATS 2.1? sorry newbie on this indicator
Scroll back and find the post for the ATS Videos download folder, watch them & I'm sure any questions you may have should be answered. :thumbup:

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Desatar wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:44 am Hi,

just got a quick question.
What is the indicator "Elliot Oscillator Waves 1.05 MTF (btn)" doing?
As far as I can tell nothing! With respect to your system though. Or maybe I just don't see it.

Thx.
Desatar
I use it similar to XARD's semaphores. a guide that a potential reversal is coming up.

I personally like it :) I am and always have been aware that the arrows (peaks) repaint but that does NOT bother me. In addition, once it crosses the 0 line then that part of the indicator is non-repaint ;)

However, I have always said that users can delete or add any indicator they prefer.

And we can see from Woodyz's post above that he has added indicators that enhance the system to his liking ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
dienone, Desatar

Hunter45 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:02 am Hello Beatle. This looks really interesting. Where can I find the rules for this system and how to use it. Thanks
Hi Hunter,

Great to have you on the forum.:) As the ATS v4.1 is the basis of the system you can get all the videos you need to learn the system on the 1st page of my thread. It is 6.4Gb in size. Go and watch their tradeats youtube channel as well.

I am planning to put together some screenshots explaining how I go about taking trades with the system.

The sub-window indicators simply enhance and add confluence to the information on the main chart. The ADX Trend and FreeRSI highlight the change in trend as well as divergence. Which in my personal opinion is one of the strongest confluence factors to have when making a trading decision ;)

In addition, all the sub-window indicators and the arrows on the main chart can be switched on/off. So go ahead load it up and test it on a demo account to get familiar with how the indicators work and what they are telling you.

Most importantly though go ahead and download the videos and watch them a couple of times. You won't regret it ;)

Regards,
Beatle

On a side note. Which part of SA are you from the north or south?
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Hunter45

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:16 am Hi Hunter,

Great to have you on the forum.:) As the ATS v4.1 is the basis of the system you can get all the videos you need to learn the system on the 1st page of my thread. It is 6.4Gb in size. Go and watch their tradeats youtube channel as well.

I am planning to put together some screenshots explaining how I go about taking trades with the system.

The sub-window indicators simply enhance and add confluence to the information on the main chart. The ADX Trend and FreeRSI highlight the change in trend as well as divergence. Which in my personal opinion is one of the strongest confluence factors to have when making a trading decision ;)

In addition, all the sub-window indicators and the arrows on the main chart can be switched on/off. So go ahead load it up and test it on a demo account to get familiar with how the indicators work and what they are telling you.

Most importantly though go ahead and download the videos and watch them a couple of times. You won't regret it ;)

Regards,
Beatle

On a side note. Which part of SA are you from the north or south?
Thanks for your response Beatle. I have downloaded the videos and already started studying them. I have also loaded your indicators on the MT4 and playing around with it. It would be very helpful to see those screenshots and learn from them.

Appreciate your work and assistance.

I am from Mooi River, 2 hours drive from Durban.

Kind regards
Hunter