Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system UPDATES

Added set "GMT +4" selection for PIVOT FIBS Plus and Custom Candle Any TF
Fixed a small issue with DCP button switch while on MTF mode for dynamic MyNET

New users MUST read and follow these STEPS.
New templates (a must) ...with stripped template (
v2v_simple.tpl)
You can download and read more about the system by clicking »»
HERE
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
VespaTrader, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:02 am TEMA

I agree that it is helpful for people to get a grip on the market. But there are two hurdles. The first one is that I never managed to put a version on the screen without stalling my computer even though I trade only one instrument. Secondly, simply having a standalone version of the sub window would do the trick. You seem not wanting to have such version, which I understand as you are spending a lot of time with your development.

RplusT wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:24 pm ..I never managed to put a version on the screen without stalling my computer even though I trade only one instrument...

These might do something about it... If you follow the below suggestions strictly without adding tools outside of V2V dynamic trading systems' FIFO processes under MT4.
New users MUST read and follow these STEPS.
New templates (a must) ...with stripped template (
v2v_simple.tpl). Re-arranging the tools order of execution (order attachment) to the template will affect the system.
The simple trick is to switch off dynamic MyNET while setting your ideal v2v system parameters (e.g. PIVOT FIBS plus, VPR, Custom Candle, etc.) and then turn it back on.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
RplusT, Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

dynamic MyNET Trend Continuation Factor (TCF)

Developed by M. H. Pee, the Trend Continuation Factor aims to help traders identify whether the market is trending, and, in case it is, in what direction it is headed. It can be used in any time frame, with every currency pair and is suitable for beginner traders.

...but the below is the hybrid version under dynamic MyNET

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar