Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Abdi wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:41 pm Kvak, about this RSI which I think is from you, can I ask for a modification if possible?

I have been loving it so far, especially the OB/OS zone exit signals and the MTF where you can also go on to a higher TF and see what's going on in the lower TF's.

I made an image that somehow shows how I use it. The question is if it is possible to add another RSI (with the same settings, if possible) as a filter.
The added RSI should act like a longer term RSI filter. If the longer term RSI is below the 50 level or in an oversold area, the trend and momentum is down.
And vice versa ...

It should have the option to show short term pullbacks (downtrend: short term RSI is overbought while long term RSI is oversold), like I illustrated in the image.

If possible and not too much to ask.
Hello, You think second longer RSI in higher timeframe then short trend RSI?

HappyRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

Hello Kvak & MrTools, apologies for any nuanced tech requests in the past but can one of you fine coders please add a header to this indicator please... When Rsi is below the yellow line can you please put a text reading " Rsi is below" and when it is above the yellow line a text reading "Rsi is above"

P.S.- i am extremely grateful with you all's help so far with enhancing my trading performance on my trading journey. Kudos <3

Kind Regards

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:44 am Hello Kvak & MrTools, apologies for any nuanced tech requests in the past but can one of you fine coders please add a header to this indicator please... When Rsi is below the yellow line can you please put a text reading " Rsi is below" and when it is above the yellow line a text reading "Rsi is above"

P.S.- i am extremely grateful with you all's help so far with enhancing my trading performance on my trading journey. Kudos <3

Kind Regards

Step_T3 Rsi_alerts+mtf nmc.mq4
Try....

Abdi wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:24 am If I understand right yes, it would be nice to also be able to change the tf of the second rsi also (the longer term rsi) 🙏

Thank you
I use one indicator from Mr. Mladen ( original is for moving average ) and changed it to RSI.
But so far I can't get the higher timeframe rsi to display...sorry.
On picture is M30 filtered with H1 RSI
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
Abdi, Lesley919, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy