Re: X-Gen Trend Trading System

[quote=VespaTrader post_id=1295521539 time=1692519279 user_id=4956109]
I like the colors ! May I have the setup details or a template please ? :Fire:

I have not made a specific file for the indicators & built that specific chart & have a template to share, because that chart has all sorts on it (Different indicators I'm currently checking out) & the indicators are all over the place. I think the best way is for you to first start with the XU Hybrid 7 for the MA's & candle coloring which that is. I have attached the UX-Hybrid 7 file below for you.
Then once you have that setup on a chart you can take out what you don't want & add in everything else you do to build your own personal template.
If there is any other indicator you see there and want just get back to me & I'll post it for you.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 2):
VespaTrader, Mundu19

[quote=VespaTrader post_id=1295521542 time=1692523276 user_id=4956109]
Excellent! Are you using this TDI_RT-Synergy_Pro with defaults settings ? :

app.php/attach/file/3342032

I don't see it on the folder you gave me, I am watching now the ATD tutorial videos, sounds very interesting!

Thanks !

That file is Beatles from this thread and that is not part of the XU-Hybrid V7 strategy.
But yes, I am using the TDI.

Go the All Blacks !!!
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
VespaTrader

Woodyz wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:08 pm Which mini chart Indi r u using?
Then I can only load up what I need for the chart.
None of the Stratman. The issue I had with them is that you cannot display Heiken Ashi candles. So I searched around and found the pipware suite which works.

However, the drawback of the pipware is that it can ONLY be put in a sub-window. Also, there seems to be a "flaw" in it. When you try and add the MONTHLY chart to it it does not work correctly or displays the chart strangely. So as you can see from my screenshot I ONLY have from the W1 to M15.

Here you go...both need to be in your designated indicator folder ;)

Enjoy :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, Mrs.Watanabe, juantrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT