Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Forexlearner wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:14 pm what do you mean by this? doesn't price make the channel line? can it ever slow, stall or go beyond the channel line? talking about the channel indicator right?
Yes I was talking about the channel line indicator, the question was related to material from V39. If you watch how price behaves when in relation to the channel line it will make sense.
nil desperandum

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:34 pm Latest - XU v66-Setup FS-20230819

As promised, here is the latest version for everyone's perusal.
Enjoy
XARD777
hello Xard.. This is an awesome work. Can't seem to be remove the symbol and text boxes.
Even after deleting the Xard logo Indi and adjusting the settings from Xard Universe.

Thanks XARD: Here... you can delete stuff.
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post (total 2):
thomdel, RollerAndTrading

Maffe wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:36 am Can anyone explain entries? Do i trade of the second semafor once the MA is broken to the correct side?

XARD: A quick recap on how I would trade.
To play the long game I would trade the 15min chart and use the Square on that chart as my BIAS.
If my BIAS is a TOP Square then I look to trade every Pink Dot that appears and look to EXIT on the next Green UP Arrow-Dot.
If my BIAS is a BOT Square then I look to trade every Blue Dot that appears and look to EXIT on the next Red DOWN Arrow-Dot.

For shorter intra-day trades I would use 1min or 5min chart and use that TFs Square as my BIAS.
If my BIAS is a TOP Square then I look to trade every TOP Gray Dot that appears and look to EXIT on the next Blue Dot or Green UP Arrow-Dot.
If my BIAS is a BOT Square then I look to trade every BOT Gray Dot that appears and look to EXIT on the next Pink Dot or Red DOWN Arrow-Dot.

NB Once my Daily Target is Hit
I would STOP trading, shut everything down and go do something else away from the pc.
Hello XARD.

Thank you for personally replying to my post and taking valuble time to respond your community!

Pretty short solid recap appreciate it sir. I´m returning with 2 examples to make sure I grasped the key points, in the examples i´d go off the 5minute, considered short intraday trades and I would go off the grey dot after the BIAS arrow.
example 1 example 1
In this one, are my mark up correct? how would you personally scale in on the second entry when the DOT is formed and price are alreadey above trendline?
example 2 example 2
Same for this one, also when BIAS shift to bearish, where is entry when DOT is formed when price are below trendline? What is the confirmation that the DOT will not be redrawn above trendline?

Thank you very much for your time

XARD: On the 5min chart you would use the 5min Square as your BIAS first - Trading with the Trend.
Then whatever trade you take it would be in the direction of the ARROW of the last Square (Red Arrow Square = SELL trades only + Green Arrow Square = BUY trades only.
These users thanked the author Maffe for the post (total 7):
RollerAndTrading, DaffyTaffy, MarVas, VespaTrader, Erebøs_X, RodrigoRT7, SOLESHOE

Maffe wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:17 pm Hi,

I´m sorry, not trying to be annoying or anything, but from this setup, where would my entry be? do you guys wait for trend to break?

We've all been there. In the future, click the search button and type a few keywords of your question and you'll more than likely find answers. In this case, just type 2nd dot and you'll see more examples of this concept.

In the image, green up arrows(big blue dots/arrows in other setups) are used as your bias; in this case, only look to buy. The 2nd dot entry is essentially taking a trade after a pullback. The first grey dot shows pullback, then the 2nd dot shows a continuation of the trend, and there is a bullish MA crossover; but if you observe the chart, those red lines are still present; so you don't have full confirmation of the trend on this setup. Wait. Another dot occurs pushing the price down, the candles are still blue, and another second dot happens (the fourth dot since the green arrow or second 2nd dot). You could enter here and set SL to the level of the green arrow but it'd have been risky since the red lines were still present.

Finally, a third second dot occurs (the sixth dot from the green arrow) and the lines are blue, matching the candle colour, indi in the sub-window and MA. This is the ideal point of entry and you set SL to the previous 2nd dot and TP to an ADR level of your choosing (38.2% is often a safe bet on indices assuming the market is trading and not ranging. It often goes to 61.8% too). Or when a big pink dot/red arrow presents itself.

If you're referring to where the price currently is after that red arrow, personally I would look for another pair or wait for tomorrow. It's always best to get in at the start of the trend when using the Xard system. (meaning when a new bias is formed and a 2nd dot presents itself).
Attachments
These users thanked the author DaffyTaffy for the post (total 4):
Maffe, AleIcs, Reverent, Xanadu

DaffyTaffy wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:49 pm We've all been there. In the future, click the search button and type a few keywords of your question and you'll more than likely find answers. In this case, just type 2nd dot and you'll see more examples of this concept.

In the image, green up arrows(big blue dots/arrows in other setups) are used as your bias; in this case, only look to buy. The 2nd dot entry is essentially taking a trade after a pullback. The first grey dot shows pullback, then the 2nd dot shows a continuation of the trend, and there is a bullish MA crossover; but if you observe the chart, those red lines are still present; so you don't have full confirmation of the trend on this setup. Wait. Another dot occurs pushing the price down, the candles are still blue, and another second dot happens (the fourth dot since the green arrow or second 2nd dot). You could enter here and set SL to the level of the green arrow but it'd have been risky since the red lines were still present.

Finally, a third second dot occurs (the sixth dot from the green arrow) and the lines are blue, matching the candle colour, indi in the sub-window and MA. This is the ideal point of entry and you set SL to the previous 2nd dot and TP to an ADR level of your choosing (38.2% is often a safe bet on indices assuming the market is trading and not ranging. It often goes to 61.8% too). Or when a big pink dot/red arrow presents itself.

If you're referring to where the price currently is after that red arrow, personally I would look for another pair or wait for tomorrow. It's always best to get in at the start of the trend when using the Xard system. (meaning when a new bias is formed and a 2nd dot presents itself).

Thank you very much, I was refering to the current price. I took an entry and unfortunatly it was a loss, but please enlighten me if it was not according to the rules
again I highly apperciate your detailed response