Re: Jedidiah's Holy Grail: Day Trading, The Trend Is Your Friend Trading System

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

4 MTF Bollinger Bands is a winning strategy.
If you want to swing trade, wait for more than 2 Bollinger bands to trend align.

The highest winning rate is the continuation of the trend, not the beginning of the trend (there is a high probability of encountering a false breakthrough)\

So 2nt dot is very important

I have come up with a strategy. Waiting for the second extension of the Bollinger Bands to enter
Knight

Jedidiah wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:58 am The highest winning rate is the continuation of the trend, not the beginning of the trend (there is a high probability of encountering a false breakthrough)\

So 2nt dot is very important

I have come up with a strategy. Waiting for the second extension of the Bollinger Bands to enter
You are absolutely correct. All I trade is continuations and all my current research is centered around the best way to trade continuations.
These users thanked the author Knight for the post:
Jedidiah

Live trading preview.

I am very curious, those trading systems on the forum, why no one dares to trade live? If they work well
There should be continuous people publishing profit results. . .

so
after everything is ready

I will live trade my trading system
Publicly disclose all profit results.

Even I will disclose my withdrawal records, ever increasing bank deposit records
TransparentTrader

Re: Live trading preview.

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:53 am Hackers would like to see who they should attack the most
Just saying
It's over, traders who trade live on youtube and X, they're about to go bankrupt