Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:38 am I see one request on XARD topic, here is combination of RSI and MFI.
MFI is upper histogram, RSI lower histogram.

Dear Master kvak

Would it be possible to add the vertical line option to histo (rsi+mfi).ex4 ❓

Thanks and all the best <3

Mrs.Watanabe
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:05 am Hello, test this version, if you are OK with this histogram type? ( or if you want version like Pucmola made, I am able to do it).
Upper histo is MFI, middle RSI and lower histo is stochastic...

Looks exactly as I wanted it. Need to do a few tests on this and see how it works on my Renko charts.

But I'll keep you posted on whether I want something similar to Pucmola's creation. Or if there are add-ons and additional changes I would like to see in this indicator.

I appreciate the fast turn-around. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
kvak

kvak wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:19 am Hello, added vertical lines....
Wow :In Love:
Thank you sooo much,sir <3 <3 <3

Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
kvak
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Abdi wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:44 pm Hi, my post/question from yesterday was removed.
I think Sal commented it yesterday too ...
Was there a problem with it?
No problem, our site was restored to it's state 12 hours ago due to an issue with file uploads.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Kvak, about this RSI which I think is from you, can I ask for a modification if possible?

I have been loving it so far, especially the OB/OS zone exit signals and the MTF where you can also go on to a higher TF and see what's going on in the lower TF's.

I made an image that somehow shows how I use it. The question is if it is possible to add another RSI (with the same settings, if possible) as a filter.
The added RSI should act like a longer term RSI filter. If the longer term RSI is below the 50 level or in an oversold area, the trend and momentum is down.
And vice versa ...

It should have the option to show short term pullbacks (downtrend: short term RSI is overbought while long term RSI is oversold), like I illustrated in the image.

If possible and not too much to ask.
These users thanked the author Abdi for the post:
dmnik

Abdi wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:41 pm Kvak, about this RSI which I think is from you, can I ask for a modification if possible?

I have been loving it so far, especially the OB/OS zone exit signals and the MTF where you can also go on to a higher TF and see what's going on in the lower TF's.

I made an image that somehow shows how I use it. The question is if it is possible to add another RSI (with the same settings, if possible) as a filter.
The added RSI should act like a longer term RSI filter. If the longer term RSI is below the 50 level or in an oversold area, the trend and momentum is down.
And vice versa ...

It should have the option to show short term pullbacks (downtrend: short term RSI is overbought while long term RSI is oversold), like I illustrated in the image.

If possible and not too much to ask.
Please kindly combine in place rsi (2x levels) and Yoda Hill - Fechamento2 NRP indicator I posted above on page 255.
Attachments
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post:
Abdi
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened