Re: The FNC Greedy System

funchi wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:03 pm Dear all

I am the wife of funchi.
I have been asked by funchi to contribute the following

I will be in the hospital for a while.
According to the doctor,
I will be discharged at the end of August. But it depends on the situation.

My request.

Please donate the cost of the surgery.
bitwallet
funchi[AT]me[DOT]com

If this is a violation of the terms of the agreement, please remove it.
My wife can post simple questions on my behalf.

That's all the postings funchi asked me to make.
Thank you for your donation.
It helps us.
funchi's daughter

Woodyz wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:44 pm I'd just like to note that this is purely me trying different things to eventually & hopefully get to a good balance.
Look you are more than welcome to test this, if you do then please give me some feedback, alternatively if anyone has any suggestions, please air them out.

Now to all the people out there who have had strategies implemented into FNC for them, how about getting back here and telling us how it's all going, good or bad, what's working what's not or what could. I'm sure Funchi would like that too.

Just my 2 cents

Sorry I've been away guys. Have had a lot to deal with.

I have not been able to test the strategies because of the issues I raised of the EA continuously opening trades as long as the entry conditions are met, even when I close manually. The ability to close manually is important for my strategy. Hopefully if this is resolved in future, I can continue the tests.

I want to thank Funchi again for his incredible work and pray he recovers fully, fast.
These users thanked the author TradeXtra for the post:
Chickenspicy

TradeXtra wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:14 pm Sorry I've been away guys. Have had a lot to deal with.

I have not been able to test the strategies because of the issues I raised of the EA continuously opening trades as long as the entry conditions are met, even when I close manually. The ability to close manually is important for my strategy. Hopefully if this is resolved in future, I can continue the tests.

I want to thank Funchi again for his incredible work and pray he recovers fully, fast.
In the Expert you can change the time for a new operation