Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi All!

This is my very first post here, I found XARD system few years ago but at that time I was a newbie with Forex and Stocks so I decide to comeback and check later :)

@Neroloft : could you please share I screenshot where I could see the famous "second dot" ? And when you say "2nd dot + rsi/mfi (blue) = buy" do you mean both RSI and MFI must be Blue or only one of them?

Many thanks!

Neroloft wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:08 pm XU @ Xard's system today ;)
Thanks to all contributors, you just made trading as easy as possible.
The key to freedom is courage.

VespaTrader wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:08 pm Hi All!

This is my very first post here, I found XARD system few years ago but at that time I was a newbie with Forex and Stocks so I decide to comeback and check later :)

@Neroloft : could you please share I screenshot where I could see the famous "second dot" ? And when you say "2nd dot + rsi/mfi (blue) = buy" do you mean both RSI and MFI must be Blue or only one of them?

Many thanks!
Look this :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
VespaTrader
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

VespaTrader wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:55 pm Grazie mille, is the second dot always after a "Bias yellow Neroloft" ? :thumbup:
In the last Neroloft screen his bias is dot with circle , and after there is the 2 dot , if you see my chart or Xard chart is always the same think : BIAS ---- 2 dot.
Everyone use different color or semafor but the basic is the same :) .

You must use the 2 dot to confirm that the Big semafor ( BIAS ) have finished his move and so the market may change direction , and so you can trade with the new trend ;) .
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
VespaTrader

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:08 pm In the last Neroloft screen his bias is dot with circle , and after there is the 2 dot , if you see my chart or Xard chart is always the same think : BIAS ---- 2 dot.
Everyone use different color or semafor but the basic is the same :) .

You must use the 2 dot to confirm that the Big semafor ( BIAS ) have finished his move and so the market may change direction , and so you can trade with the new trend ;) .
Ok, great. I will try to understand and tweak the colours to my needs ( I am slightly color blind , not easy to see small and similar colours ). Will try to put text or alerts :)
The key to freedom is courage.

VespaTrader wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:23 pm Ok, great. I will try to understand and tweak the colours to my needs ( I am slightly color blind , not easy to see small and similar colours ). Will try to put text or alerts :)
If you see This screen you can find your BIAS using more TimeFrame , The Base is : The BIAS is the second dot of a Big Timeframe BIAS , so wait look the charts and make your decision ;) .
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
Mrs.Watanabe, VespaTrader