Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

MaxTorque wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:18 pm Thank you for your answer.
Yes I know, that's why I need a message to see if it makes sense to work with this indicator.
I use other indicators for confirmation.
Can you please program a push-up message.

Thank you very much.
Indicator what I posted is same, only dont have this bars and the signal does not disappear like in the old version......

Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:02 pm Indicator what I posted is same, only dont have this bars and the signal does not disappear like in the old version......
Hello kvak,

thank yo, for your suggestion, I will try.

if it's somehow possible, you could still set up an alarm with a message, that would be very helpful.
(or that the red and green bars do not disappear but are constantly visible)

Thank you so much and greetings

Re: Stochastic 2 Sigmas

mrtools wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:18 am Stochastic 2 Sigmas with updated code (user friendly dropdown options & more)

Updated the code to make it all more user friendly. The Stochastic 2 Sigmas is a variation on the "RSI + MA" indicator which uses a Stochastic instead of RSI and has an adjustable Histogram.
Please excuse if posted already. I looked but could not find. Is it possible to have this indi with arrows?