Re: Smart Money Concept (SMC) indicators for MT4

Woodyz wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:29 pm
Respected Sir

As You re senior member here!

Your complains are endless, from last few pages you re continuously proving yourself certified "Karen leech"
now with me its like i have invited you to download it.

just delete it & go mind your own business this is not your Tacobell
i am accepting no orders, counter is closed here.

Best Regards
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

[quote=k_khan_bt post_id=1295520958 time=1691950805 user_id=4931142]
Respected Sir

As You re senior member here!

Your complains are endless, from last few pages you re continuously proving yourself certified "Karen leech"
now with me its like i have invited you to download it.

just delete it & go mind your own business this is not your Tacobell
i am accepting no orders, counter is closed here.

Best Regard

LOL....... buddy my Senior member what a joke to be fair and you sound like one of my grandkids who has been caught, can't or does not want to answer so starts yelling out bullshit, pointing fingers etc to hopefully divert the conversation......................Now Just to state some facts here buddy, I have not complained once if you read correctly, just purely stating the facts as I see them. and asking legitimate questions. So, if the truth hurts, I'm sorry I can't help you.........Now go away grow up and next time think before you open your mouth.
Case now closed.
No Tacobell here in New Zealand.............
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
k_khan_bt

@ All Smart Money Gang

Here is the replacement/close alternative for ChoCH & BOS regions the system is bit tweaked by me it keeps the line
continuously & appears to be reliable Fire & Forget sys.
as you see it gives clean short trades on M15 easy for many of the new members i further invite the gang
to tweak it in combination with Order Block.

I dedicate this system to @Woodyz because of his complains i just have to leave armchair & find some
solution.

If @Banzai Permits then may i post it here?
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post (total 2):
eduarescobar, Mrs.Watanabe
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:11 pm Here i combined it with Z order block.
Dear k_khan_bt
I would greatly appreciate it if you could post some pictures :hug:

Thanks in advance <3
Mrs.W
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 2):
Forexlearner, k_khan_bt
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:50 am Dear k_khan_bt
I would greatly appreciate it if you could post some pictures :hug:

Thanks in advance <3
Mrs.W
Hey Sis,

Here we go i have tweaked it a little bit now even better in performance, i am testing it & setting rules for trade, it looks promising in first 10 hours.

Regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe