Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:32 pm So now I have time that I can answer the question.

Of course, everyone is the best trader when the day is over and looks at the past.
1. first of all, the DJ has formed a double top on Friday and Monday at 35500.
2. on Monday 3 big dots are formed and I usually assume 5 points.
3. on Tuesday, despite the double top, I waited for a LONG trade. But this did not happen. After the first formed (1st ) blue dot it is upwards (pink dot) and there I waited for the blue candle. After that, the price fell below the blue dot.
4. that was the confirmation for the short trade on Tuesday (London session).
5. of course, it is my point of view and I assume that everyone has a different view of the chart.
Skyold

Here is a nice double top on the DAX, I got in with a very tight stop so very little risk. It was a double top and 61.8 ADR, I let it run while I was sleeping with a stop at break even.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Skyold, LJC, ChuChu Rocket
nil desperandum

XXXX wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:15 am Here is a nice double top on the DAX, I got in with a very tight stop so very little risk. It was a double top and 61.8 ADR, I let it run while I was sleeping with a stop at break even.
A perfect trading. Like in a picture book.
Set new trades when you are in profit.
Congratulations.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 3):
XXXX, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

88FX88 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:21 am Hello Xard,
can you remind me what broker you are using? My guess is that you have no problems with it and it is a good broker. I remember you mentioned it. Someone already asked this question. I'm looking for an answer, somewhere stuck in thousands of posts. Can you recall?
Thank you very much.
viewtopic.php?p=1295488807#p1295488807
XARD: www.GoMarkets.com
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 2):
88FX88, Banzai
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)