Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:28 pm Keeping it Simple - Version 66 will be posted later this weekend with plenty of time to get used to it before the busy season.
That's right, September, October and November are the busy months where you make a killing.
It's going to be awesome.
Xard777

Fun Question...
Can anyone tell me what Direction we should have been trading the Dow Jones during the London Session this morning? Take your time!
So now I have time that I can answer the question.

Of course, everyone is the best trader when the day is over and looks at the past.
1. first of all, the DJ has formed a double top on Friday and Monday at 35500.
2. on Monday 3 big dots are formed and I usually assume 5 points.
3. on Tuesday, despite the double top, I waited for a LONG trade. But this did not happen. After the first formed (1st ) blue dot it is upwards (pink dot) and there I waited for the blue candle. After that, the price fell below the blue dot.
4. that was the confirmation for the short trade on Tuesday (London session).
5. of course, it is my point of view and I assume that everyone has a different view of the chart.
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Giangyforex, xard777, XXXX
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Skyold hit the nail on the head...
There are tons of Pips for the making, that said, you do not need to be greedy... trade smart, rinse, and repeat.
I still have a few minor changes to make to this setup and hopefully I will post it this weekend.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
nitipon1za, Skyold, Giangyforex
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi, what is the best way to trade this trading system?

For example on retangle yellow which i marked on photo, all turned RED and purple but its was fake signal, the bottom indicator repaints, have any other confirmation?
XARD: In the screenshot you have your bottom Square Bias with Blue UP Arrow, so you look to enter BUYS off small Blue Dots until you get to larger Pink Dot, or Red DOWN Arrow, or your target is hit.