Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

look these signals basically perfect
if you know trend direction
very good platform for rsi to work with

people honestly should give idea for use before asking request
because its like why the hell should you make something if person has no plan for using it
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:14 am please add adjustments options to the channel as well
some pairs the channel not do much

g ribbon looks stunna
frama doesnt show up btw
Heiken Ashi (TradingView formula) with 3x MA Ribbon

Sorry for that, I find one my bug and then some averages have error, here is corrected version....
Channel is based only on period, you may try adjust periods and increase the distance between periods....

+ Added separate colors for wick.

kvak wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:24 am Hello, added menu to new version... How you use this?
Also correct code, in old version some averages dont working...
CLICK here
Hello Kavk, actually I want to color the original candle. Heiken candles will block the original candle and cannot find the entrance more accurately. Can you color the original candle?
I still hope to join mrtools! Trend direction+force index avgs (ms+mtf+alerts+arrows+btn) indicator is used as the direction, and the arrow is displayed.
Thank you for your efforts.
Attachments
These users thanked the author hqyhqy for the post:
Chickenspicy

LikeRe: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

kvak wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:06 am Heiken Ashi (TradingView formula) with 3x MA Ribbon

Sorry for that, I find one my bug and then some averages have error, here is corrected version....
Channel is based only on period, you may try adjust periods and increase the distance between periods....

Seriously amazing work brother, thank you Kvak God bless you 🙇‍♂️
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
hqyhqy, kvak, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Heiken Ashi APB (Average Price Bars) with BB Stops + Moving Averages Filters

A pm request from awhile back Bollinger Bands Stops added to the APB candles. Both the APB candles channel and the BB stops you have a choice of the averages.

kvak wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:06 am Heiken Ashi (TradingView formula) with 3x MA Ribbon

Hi,
would a MTF version be possible?

Thank you
D.