DownloadRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Hello gentlemen coders!

I had asked this on another board and that's probably why it was a bit "forgotten".
Would it be possible, upon your availability, to add an ON/OFF button to this indicator?: It would be surely appreciated.
Thank you so much

Best regards
Ricardo
These users thanked the author PIPin Tom for the post:
shinnosuke

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

DVanAssen wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:39 pm Hi Kvak, MrTools and Banzai.
Trust all is well? If at all possible, could you please add mtf AND a button to this indicator. It is a great confluence to me for Supply and demand. Much appreciated and a good day ahead
Regards
Deane
The colors on that indicator can repaint, if you don't mind can fix that and it shouldn't affect the performance, then can easily add the button and mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:10 am The colors on that indicator can repaint, if you don't mind can fix that and it shouldn't affect the performance, then can easily add the button and mtf.
Hi Guys, thanks Kvak! Mr Tools i don't mind as I trade off 4H mainly so please do go ahead. Thanks so much all.
If you don't mind me asking - how is repainting possible when this indicator works off imbalance in candles only from the highest to the lowest. I done a comparison with it against the WRB and it all seemed good as the WRB certainly does not repaint. Please advise if possible
Regards
Deane
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

DVanAssen wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:47 am Hi Guys, thanks Kvak! Mr Tools i don't mind as I trade off 4H mainly so please do go ahead. Thanks so much all.
If you don't mind me asking - how is repainting possible when this indicator works off imbalance in candles only from the highest to the lowest. I done a comparison with it against the WRB and it all seemed good as the WRB certainly does not repaint. Please advise if possible
Regards
Deane
Couldn't get the interpolation to work but non-interpolation mtf is working, and added the button, just for information left it as is.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, kvak, sizabici, DVanAssen, ParallelNative, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7