Re: Jedidiah's Holy Grail: Day Trading, The Trend Is Your Friend Trading System

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Jedidiah's Holy Grail: Day Trading, The Trend Is Your Friend Trading System

Chickenspicy wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:35 am another nice rsi
Thank you for sharing, my idea is that I am satisfied with the current trading strategy, tdi is enough for me to trade. I've stopped looking, I'm no longer looking for indicators. Now and in the future, I only focus on Fibonacci, price action, smart money strategies.
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

perfect trading conditions

Chickenspicy