避免虚假突破的方法(我的秘密技巧)

亮点
🚀 突破策略是通过设置支撑线和阻力线,等待价格突然突破来进行交易。
🧠 找到突破模式是关键,如楔形、旗形、矩形、三角形和绶带形模式。
📈 确认突破前要寻找动量蜡烛,通常是一个大蜡烛体或连续三个同方向的中等大小蜡烛。
🛡️ 设置进场策略以增加交易成功率,避免虚假突破。
🎯 设定两步止盈策略:先以1.5倍比率卖出一半股票,然后使用chandelier指标确定剩余股票的出场时机。
💰 通过只卖出一半股票来获得更多利润,而不是仅按1.5倍比率止盈。
以上是关于如何避免虚假突破的交易秘诀。通过找到适合的突破模式,并结合动量蜡烛和两步止盈策略,你可以提高交易的成功概率并获得更大的利润。如果你喜欢这个视频,请点赞支持作者并期待更多有关这个策略的视频。

Summary
How to Avoid False Breakouts (My Secret Technique)

Highlights
🚀 Breakout strategy involves setting support and resistance lines and waiting for sudden price breakthroughs to execute trades.
🧠 Finding breakout patterns is crucial, such as wedges, flags, rectangles, triangles, and pennants.
📈 Look for momentum candles before confirming a breakout, typically large-bodied candles or three consecutive medium-sized candles in the same direction.
🛡️ Set entry strategies to increase trading success and avoid false breakouts.
🎯 Implement a two-step take profit strategy: sell half of the shares at a 1.5 ratio and use the chandelier indicator to determine the exit point for the remaining shares.
💰 Selling only half of the shares allows for more profits instead of limiting to a 1.5 ratio profit-taking.
The above are the trading secrets on how to avoid false breakouts. By identifying suitable breakout patterns and combining them with momentum candles and a two-step take profit strategy, you can increase the likelihood of successful trades and gain larger profits. If you like this video, please support the author by liking it and stay tuned for more content on this strategy.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
DaffyTaffy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Jedidiah's Holy Grail: Day Trading, The Trend Is Your Friend Trading System

Summary
This is the concept of smart money, which is used by major banks, hedge funds, and large institutions because of its high success rate. The video explains the core market structure to profit from it. Key areas to focus on are trend structure, breakouts, and reversals.

Highlights
🚀 These concepts can help you predict market trends and identify significant reversal points.
🎯 Look for strong key areas of interest, such as high time frame liquidity zones, supply/demand zones, or order blocks.
📈 When entering a trade, wait for price to do a liquidity grab in the key area of interest, then initiate the reversal.
🛠️ Using indicators can expedite the process of identifying key areas of interest and order blocks, enhancing trading efficiency.
Conclusion
This strategy is based on the smart money concept, utilizing key areas of interest and order blocks to predict market trends and reversals. Employing the approach of finding and utilizing these key areas of interest can lead to higher success rates in your day-to-day trading.

概要
这是智慧资金的概念,大银行、对冲基金和大机构使用的相同概念,因为它们非常成功。
视频中介绍了核心市场结构,可以从中获利。
需要关注趋势结构、突破和变盘的重要区域。
亮点
🚀 这些概念可以帮助您预测市场趋势,并找到重要的变盘区域。
🎯 寻找强大的关键兴趣区域,如高时段的流动性区、供需区或订单区。
📈 进入交易时,等待价格在兴趣区域做流动性抓取(假突破),然后进行变盘。
🛠️ 使用指标有助于快速识别兴趣区域和订单区,提高交易效率。
结论
这个策略基于智慧资金的概念,利用兴趣区域和订单区来预测市场趋势和变盘。寻找并利用兴趣区域的策略可以帮助您在日常交易中获得更好的成功率。
DaffyTaffy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Identifying False Breaks:
Liquidity Intake (Breakout), FVG, Pullbacks, Entry
DaffyTaffy

Sorry, this is the Holy Grail for me.
Absolutely the Holy Grail.
no doubt.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, KAESER444, waal69

KAESER444 wrote:Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:47 am I want to incorporate it with some stuff I have and share it on the website once it is compiled. I was wondering how strict are you with the trades in terms of do you mainly focus on 15M slow TDI rsi recrossing the signal line once outside of all levels. Is that the the setup you strictly look for (I know you also look at 5M/1M TDI levels too). I know its also after taking to account the 4H open and where price seems to be ahead with semafor, etc... I will study all possible types of entries none the less and will share insights or what I added when I am done.

Thank you for sharing a great system. Can't wait to to learn all there is to it
Hi KAESER444
nice to see you working on my strategy

in my opinion

slow TDI provides a complete trend signal
RSX TDI provides a signal of the strength of the trend

I personally would open both
M15/M5/M1
or
H4/H1/M15

Please take advantage of the chart synchronization verification feature of the ShowCrosshairs indicator.
This allows you to discover exactly how the strategy works.

Hope you can come up with ideas for improving the strategy

Sincerely Regards
Jedidiah
Attachments
KAESER444

Update the template. Removed a lot of unnecessary metrics.

💎 ict gem of the day 💎

external & internal range liquidity is the key to understanding where the market will draw to next.

irl: fair value gaps (imbalances)
erl: old highs/lows (liquidity pools)

price only does 2 things:
- draws to old highs and lows
- seeks imbalances

there is literally nothing else price does.

price is just constantly moving from external to internal, internal to external.

once erl is taken, irl becomes the draw
once irl is taken, erl becomes the draw.

“the relationship between the two being used on the monthly, weekly, daily, & 4 hour charts is the key that unlocks your understanding to bias and builds the anticipatory skills required to forecast market direction and price moves.” -
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
KAESER444, waal69