Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Intrest 1 wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:12 pm Thank you. I am very grateful to you.
I would like an on chart version. I have one on a regular TMA centered, it shows trend impulses and their endings well together with the SMA highlow. Such an indicator based on absolutelinolaglwma would be even more accurate.
Maybe it won't be too difficult for you to replace the simple MA in this indicator with absolutelinolaglwma? Then this will be what need
Hey Interest1. I'm not sure I understand the request. Do you want the simple MA in the "S-RoCCHR" file replaced with the LWMA of the "absoultelinolaglwma"? I'm assuming this is the code I shared. Do you want the edited part I made or the LWMA of the original code? Lastly, what do you mean by an on-chart version?

Dear programmers! Be so kind, convert this script to code for MT4. Thank you!

The indicator is named "TMO Scalper" and is designed for lower time frame scalping, specifically 1-5 minute charts. Here's a breakdown of its features:

Time Frames: The indicator allows you to select three different time frames: TimeFrame1, TimeFrame2, and TimeFrame3.

TMO Oscillator Calculation: The indicator calculates a custom version of the "True Momentum Oscillator" (TMO) using the selected time frames. It then smooths the oscillator data with EMA (Exponential Moving Average) and generates signals based on the crossovers of the main and signal lines.

Visualization: The indicator plots the TMO oscillator and its signal lines on the chart. It also prints custom signals as up and down arrows based on specific conditions related to the TMO oscillator's behavior.

Customization: The indicator allows various inputs to be customized, such as signal colors, line colors, and whether to show or hide certain elements like signals, cloud fills, lines, etc.

Time Frame Alignment: The TMO Scalper indicator only prints signals when the higher aggregation (TimeFrame2 and TimeFrame3) is aligned with the current lower aggregation (TimeFrame1).

Time Frames Preffered by Traders:

1. 1m / 5m / 30m - This one is perfect for catching the fastest moves. However, during choppy days the 1min can produce more false signals..
2. 2m / 10m / 30m - Healthy middle, the 2min aggregation nicely smooths out the 1min mess. Short term gauge is turning slowly (10min for a signal to confirm).
3. 3m / 30m / 60m - This TF is awesome for day traders that prefer to take it slow. Obviously, this combination will produce far less signals during the day.
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post (total 7):
TransparentTrader, Giangyforex, FXSurf, Jonex1995, knglerxst, zookeeper, Jimmy
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

[quote=dmnik post_id=1295519946 time=1690801669 user_id=4879736]
Dear programmers! Be so kind, convert this script to code for MT4. Thank you!

The indicator is named "TMO Scalper" and is designed for lower time frame scalping, specifically 1-5 minute charts. Here's a breakdown of its features:

TMO Oscillator Calculation: The indicator calculates a custom version of the "True Momentum Oscillator" (TMO) using the selected time frames. It then smooths the oscillator data with EMA (Exponential Moving Average) and generates signals based on the crossovers of the main and signal lines.

Visualization: The indicator plots the TMO oscillator and its signal lines on the chart. It also prints custom signals as up and down arrows based on specific conditions related to the TMO oscillator's behavior.

Can probably make one multi time frame version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
dmnik, zookeeper, Chickenspicy, FXSurf

DaffyTaffy wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:33 pm Hey Interest1. I'm not sure I understand the request. Do you want the simple MA in the "S-RoCCHR" file replaced with the LWMA of the "absoultelinolaglwma"? I'm assuming this is the code I shared. Do you want the edited part I made or the LWMA of the original code? Lastly, what do you mean by an on-chart version?
Yes, I want to get an S-RoCCHR indicator with sma replaced with absolutelaglwma. To keep this indicator on the chart and not in a separate window

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:00 amCan probably make one multi time frame version.
And multiple indicators could be stacked into the same window with different TF's to reflect the TV indi.

Its not a bad concept, I had done something similar in the past with Wavetrend indi's. The problem with I see is it may give false sense of top's and bottom's, rather than looking at PA to tell you.
These users thanked the author FXSurf for the post:
mrtools

FXSurf wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:21 am And multiple indicators could be stacked into the same window with different TF's to reflect the TV indi.

Its not a bad concept, I had done something similar in the past with Wavetrend indi's. The problem with I see is it may give false sense of top's and bottom's, rather than looking at PA to tell you.
Looks like it's similar to Chande's QStick but just a little different.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
FXSurf

dmnik wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:07 pm Dear programmers! Be so kind, convert this script to code for MT4. Thank you!

Time Frames: The indicator allows you to select three different time frames: TimeFrame1, TimeFrame2, and TimeFrame3.

Customization: The indicator allows various inputs to be customized, such as signal colors, line colors, and whether to show or hide certain elements like signals, cloud fills, lines, etc.

Time Frame Alignment: The TMO Scalper indicator only prints signals when the higher aggregation (TimeFrame2 and TimeFrame3) is aligned with the current lower aggregation (TimeFrame1).

Time Frames Preffered by Traders:

1. 1m / 5m / 30m - This one is perfect for catching the fastest moves. However, during choppy days the 1min can produce more false signals..
2. 2m / 10m / 30m - Healthy middle, the 2min aggregation nicely smooths out the 1min mess. Short term gauge is turning slowly (10min for a signal to confirm).
3. 3m / 30m / 60m - This TF is awesome for day traders that prefer to take it slow. Obviously, this combination will produce far less signals during the day.
Posted a version here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
dmnik