Re: Coding Help

Jokere77 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:41 am Hi Mrtools... once again need your experience and know-how in coding! I present to you the attached indicator, I use it particularly for the trend. can you add to that the arrows each time the trend or the color changes? also add push notifications each time there is a change in trend or color ... attached an image to give you an idea. thank you
Try here

Mrtools, you will notice on these two images where I have circled that the arrows appear at the close of the very first candle that changes the color of the indicator. suppose that the color is red then there is appearance of a candle which announces the change of the color of the indicator in green, ... I would like the arrow accompanied by a push notification to appear at the close of this candle there... is that possible? thank you

Jokere77 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:03 pm Mrtools, you will notice on these two images where I have circled that the arrows appear at the close of the very first candle that changes the color of the indicator. suppose that the color is red then there is appearance of a candle which announces the change of the color of the indicator in green, ... I would like the arrow accompanied by a push notification to appear at the close of this candle there... is that possible? thank you

Went over both indicators and could not find any issues.