Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Just had a request to repost an indicator I wrote some time ago. It is a fully configurable ZZ with a button and alerts. It will give only one alert when a new ZZ line is drawn then it remain silent until the next ZZ line is drawn.

Another indicator that I was asked to write is a stand alone PI Levels indicator, the screen shot shows what it does. The PI Levels is part of V30.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
Skyold, Giangyforex, maroka, xard777, Erebøs_X
nil desperandum

XXXX wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:48 am Just had a request to repost an indicator I wrote some time ago. It is a fully configurable ZZ with a button and alerts. It will give only one alert when a new ZZ line is drawn then it remain silent until the next ZZ line is drawn.

Another indicator that I was asked to write is a stand alone PI Levels indicator, the screen shot shows what it does. The PI Levels is part of V30.
Thanks XXXX
Not sure you uploaded the right one.

XXXX: Don't know what happened there, I deleted the file and replaced it. Try downloading it again.
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:47 am Have a great weekend everyone...
Xard777

The entry points on the trading view are so precise and the index entry lines are still too wonderful. :In Love:
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Shockr
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Shockr wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:32 pm I was looking at the Demand Index by James Sibbet, this week. Nice on divergence. In his article he also showed an Pi-Osc , which looks similar to the oscillator Xard uses on the one chart. What is this Mr Xard?
All names and parameters on the chart, Mr.Xard is so kind. :D
Attachments
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)