Re: Smart Money Concept (SMC) indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:57 am :) Buying from mt5 is like buying from ebay, and just my opinion but think 90% fraud is too low, but just my opinion, and doesn't matter if you know what to look for or not. If a person has an idea why not pay a professional coder to do the job instead of throwing your hard-earned money at mt5 marketplace aka ebay?
Dear Mr. Tools, I very much agree with you. after a while.
I will pay you with the profit earned in foreign exchange,
please help me rewrite the source code of TDI. I need this source code to implement
.tradingview and MT5 version of TDI indicator.
Thank you in advance :D
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:08 am Dear Mr. Tools, I very much agree with you. after a while.
I will pay you with the profit earned in foreign exchange,
please help me rewrite the source code of TDI. I need this source code to implement
.tradingview and MT5 version of TDI indicator.
Thank you in advance :D
No man wasn't talking about me being a professional, I am far away from being that always trying to improve but a professional I am far, far from that. About the TDI will help where I can.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:13 am No man wasn't talking about me being a professional, I am far away from being that always trying to improve but a professional I am far, far from that. About the TDI will help where I can.
Mr.Tools - YOU ARE THE MAN! YOU IS THE REAL MAN ,,, YOU'VE MADE SO MUCH FOR TRADERS!
These users thanked the author Antonov for the post (total 5):
mrtools, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Woodyz, Jimmy

rowlence wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:39 am Hello B and others
Would you please help me with an SMC Indicator for MT5/ex5 that shows Order Blocks, FVGs, BOS & CHoCH
I will be grateful if it can show me where to enter
And MTF too
Please 🥺🙏
Hi,rowlence.
I think the following videos are helpful for you as your smc indicator looks exactly like zeusarrow's one. ;)

These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Banzai
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

All we really need as smc traders are horizontal lines projected into the future from price points. The killzones are perfectly okay, please Benzai Mr Tools Kvak etc help with just one multiple projections of custom labelled horizontal lines at custom defined times of the day and colours, and custom number of days in the past to show and ability to extend or limit each line to current day. This will be an all time top indicator in no time. Using smc am now profitable. Many are coming to join the trend.

rowlence wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:39 am
Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:31 am Hi,rowlence.
I think the following videos are helpful for you as your smc indicator looks exactly like zeusarrow's one. ;)
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 4):
Mrs.Watanabe, Jedidiah, A_5, Woodyz