Re: The FNC Greedy System

TradeXtra wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:11 pm Ok, so the SSL e-averages indicator will not work with the EA, it needs one that'll have the crossed function? Did I get it right?
you have not set up exit signal conditions?
Or,
If you do not know how to set conditions for exit signals, please ask questions.
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:35 pm It is correct to re-enter the market if you manually exit while the entry signal is displayed.

If the conditions for the entry signal are made stricter, I think the problem can be solved by tightening the conditions of the entry signal.

--------------
dear funchi
1-if the condtion of entry still met another trade is openning again, in following situations:
A- when manually closing a trade
B- when stop loss,take profit,trailing stop is closing a trade
C- when Exit condtions meet and entry is still meeting (for example i want to enter an up trend with MACD in 15 min but i prefer closing that trade with MACD in 5min time frame!) and in this situation after closing that trade, because of continueing the up trend in 15min,another trade will be open

All A-B-C are unpleasent situations and as you said, at now we have to define worse situations..

-----------------------
funchi wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:35 pm Instead of showing an up-arrow only when the price is above the line,
Instead, the up-arrow should be displayed only when the line is crossed.
Why not just add a trigger condition?

----------------------
2-As you know, crossing arrow option has its own weaknesses too:
a- usually its not the only or the last meeting condition for entry, and in these situations if you choose cross option, when the other condtions met(after passing X bars) it is gone and Entry signal will not appear
b- most of the idicators dont have this option
These users thanked the author commodus for the post:
funchi

TradeXtra wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:27 pm Ok Funchi I did a little video so you can understand better.

We have been discussing "closing the trade and then starting the trade again."
and this attached post are the same thing?

I thought they were different.

If they are the same, I think we are now in agreement.

I hope you can avoid this attached post for a while with your trading strategy.
There is no systemic solution and it is under consideration.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
TradeXtra
funchi's daughter

commodus wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:45 am
--------------
dear funchi
1-if the condtion of entry still met another trade is openning again, in following situations:
C- when Exit condtions meet and entry is still meeting (for example i want to enter an up trend with MACD in 15 min but i prefer closing that trade with MACD in 5min time frame!) and in this situation after closing that trade, because of continueing the up trend in 15min,another trade will be open

All A-B-C are unpleasent situations and as you said, at now we have to define worse situations..

-----------------------

----------------------
a- usually its not the only or the last meeting condition for entry, and in these situations if you choose cross option, when the other condtions met(after passing X bars) it is gone and Entry signal will not appear
I understand very well.
We will hurry to respond.
commodus
funchi's daughter

commodus wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:45 am
--------------
dear funchi

-----------------------

----------------------
This is the only system response I can think of.

After the transaction is closed,
It is possible to set the parameter to not start trading for a certain period of time.

However, in this case,
If a second good signal occurs within a certain period of time, the entry opportunity will be missed.

Do you think it is good?
commodus
funchi's daughter