Re: The FNC Greedy System

Woodyz wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:14 pm Could you please elaborate more?
Can you post a template?
Can you post a screenshot of your screen?
Has anything been achieved with reference to closing a trade & no new trades being opened even if it all still lines up eg Will only open a trade at the initial first signal generated?.

Hello my friends
i am working on this valuable framework these days and yess its a really pain and force the user to defne worse but mor solid suituations for exit signals.. :stressed:
as i experienced this situation happens when a Entry signal is continuing and Exit signal shows up and then again come back to same directoion of input signals.
I dont know Mr funchi see it Implementable or not, but i suggest two method for solving this unpleasent situation:

1- defining a custom time for exit signal which remains even though the situation of appearing it is changing. (base on the fact that every system depend on its characteristics,have e approximate time range for its positions)

2- if the Entry is showing up yet and in that period exit signal appears,the exit signal remains until the Entry signal dissapears.
---------------------------------
point 1:- each of these ways has its own cons and pros. first one is good when you prefer trade a symbol one time a day, or say every 2 hour checking the situation of that pair, and the secound way is a more solid way for avvoiding multiple trades on a single situations

point 2: for both ways it is nessasry that define a rule for framework which is when Entry and Exit signals are appearing simultaneously just exit and dont start a new positon
-------------------------------------
again must say that, i dont know it is practical in coding for this framework or not,these just the easy options which comes to a newbie mind person :In Love:
Attachments
These users thanked the author commodus for the post:
funchi

ffsss wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:53 pm Yes they are on those folders, so i guess they are correct right? I tried one of the original fnc template and i am not sure if it was working, as didnt see any signal.
load the default templates and open the list of indicators and put all magic numbers fields to a same number (forexample =2) then open the ea and put the same magic number for it
funchi

TradeXtra wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:51 am Funchi, Like I said before that I'll request the coders to help us out with the EA reentering trades problem, below is the link to the suggestions and codes one of the coders wrote to help us resolve it. Would you pls check the link and see if it is something you can resolve?
Thanks a lot funchi!
viewtopic.php?p=1295519144#p1295519144
I Think its a more robust way than mine, if Mr.Funchi see it Implementable :star: :star: :star:
These users thanked the author commodus for the post (total 2):
funchi, TradeXtra

Woodyz wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:01 pm Hi Funchi
Another thing that is not good is when you start the Ea (Operate), it will automatically open trades if signals are still lined up.
What would be good is when the EA is first put into operation mode it will only open new signals.
yes it's another important point, which hope to been solved too, in near future. :roll:
funchi

Woodyz wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:01 pm Hi Funchi
Another thing that is not good is when you start the Ea (Operate), it will automatically open trades if signals are still lined up.
What would be good is when the EA is first put into operation mode it will only open new signals.
Displays an entry signal if the signal of each indicator matches the condition.
If the signal of each indicator matches the condition, the exit signal is displayed.

If two or more bars have passed after the entry signal is displayed, the EA will not enter.

When the entry signal is displayed again after the exit signal is displayed, the number of elapsed bars is reset.
funchi's daughter

ffsss wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:53 pm Yes they are on those folders, so i guess they are correct right? I tried one of the original fnc template and i am not sure if it was working, as didnt see any signal.
Bug/not displaying correctly.
If this is the case, we cannot investigate unless you post the relevant screenshots and templates.
At the very least, please post a screenshot of your dashboard and its template.
funchi's daughter

TradeXtra wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:13 am Hello Funchi,

I tested the lasted version EA today and it opens and closes trades erratically. This was not the case before.
The only problem it had was what Woodzy noted here:

It keeps opening trades as long as the conditions are met.

With this version, you have to see it by testing it.

Would you pls look into this see what the problem is?

Thanks a lot for your tireless efforts.
Bug/not displaying correctly.
If this is the case, we cannot investigate unless you post the relevant screenshots and templates.
At the very least, please post a screenshot of your dashboard and its template.

Displays an entry signal if the signal of each indicator matches the condition.
If the signal of each indicator matches the condition, the exit signal is displayed.

If two or more bars have passed after the entry signal is displayed, the EA will not enter.

When the entry signal is displayed again after the exit signal is displayed, the number of elapsed bars is reset.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
TradeXtra
funchi's daughter