Re: Jedidiah's Holy Grail: Day Trading, The Trend Is Your Friend Trading System

Before I finished my ICT study. I still continue to create wealth using my indicator trading system.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:33 am My holy grail.
This should be the last version of my indicator trading system.
That is the final version.

No more metrics will be added. .

The rest of the time I will focus on ICT

If you are willing to continuously backtest this trading system.
You'll be amazed how this is the absolute Holy Grail.
Absolutely not a lie.
How to use it depends on whether you are willing to spend time on backtesting.
Stop being lazy and keep learning.

While you're still on the hunt for the Holy Grail indicator.
ICT traders are already creating wealth continuously.
You're so kind. Thank you for sharing.

It'll be great to have your exact rules for the use of this system as a standard or benchmark to test and use while also trying out other methods with it.

Thank you

Knight wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:25 am You're so kind. Thank you for sharing.

It'll be great to have your exact rules for the use of this system as a standard or benchmark to test and use while also trying out other methods with it.

Thank you
Backtest it and you'll know the rules. Look for the moment when a trend occurs. You will be amazed at how strong your ability to catch trends is.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

$72 → $524