Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

thomdel wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:42 pm Hi,

I don't exactly remember but this Indicator was earlier used in a Template in one of the threads.

This has countbar & mode Input, increasing countbar input smoothens the HA plots.

You can see in mrtools Sir's post attached pic where he has probably increased countbar Input.

Thanks.
Yes I see it now its more smoother Heiken Ashi and has less false signals pretty good indicator. Thank you for your ideas bro 👌

thomdel wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:46 pm Reason for post : These options will enhance the indicator. Button will help to keep the chart clean.

Thanks for your Generosity, Efforts, Time, Shares.
Thanks a Lot.
Heiken Ashi V modification for Thomdel

The Heiken Ashi V slightly differs from the original formula as it attempts to reduce noisy signals.
I made one version too....hopefully no one will mind...One extras is possible smoothing.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
alif, thomdel, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, boytoy, FXSurf, Chickenspicy, eduarescobar, RodrigoRT7, galaxy

kvak wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:15 am Heiken Ashi V modification for Thomdel

The Heiken Ashi V slightly differs from the original formula as it attempts to reduce noisy signals.
I made one version too....hopefully no one will mind...One extras is possible smoothing.
It looks great!

Pardon my ignorance but it appears theres another jem that has escaped me. Can you point me in the general direction to find that histo indi?

These users thanked the author FXSurf for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, kvak

hqyhqy wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:44 pm Sorry, not clear. Index of the original arrow, always, arrow errors and will not disappear automatically. I want to make it appear in the current candle after the close.
In this indicator, the arrows have several logics to choose from and I don't see any error (I don't know if you chose the right type to display) ...and this code is not very readable for me, if you want I will make a new one. Write exactly what you need and when to show the arrows...