Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

sal wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:35 am it is already there
Thank you for your response. It is not already in the indicator.

Presently it is only the higher timeframes zones that are showing and visible on the lower timeframes.

I want lower timeframe zones to be visible and showing on the higher timeframes.
Such that M5 zones are visible on M15, M30, H1, H4, etc . Or M15 visible on M30, H1, H4, etc

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:24 pm It's using a high/low similar to zig zag but far as I know it's not possible to add back step. About deviation are you wanting to replace the range type deviation with standard deviation?
no worries, itsokay. i dont know how to explain but see snap, idea!
is possible to add donchian channel with zigzag
zero point will fix and other bottom price float based on the channel get LLs when the price touch bottom channel and viseversa
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

thomdel wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:12 pm Respected Sir,

Request you to Please see if Button can be rectified in Indicator : Waynes Pivots BT

Reason for request : issue :
a) Indicator on chart & button is Turn OFF.
b) Close MT4 and Restart MT4 ---- then ---- the button TURNS ON automatically.

Thanks.
Hopefully lightened the code somewhat and redid the button, the button and pivots now have a unique id for more than one version on a chart.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, eduarescobar, thomdel, RodrigoRT7