Re: EAs or indicators from Japanese Forex circles are posted here

"Elliott Wave". If you're a trader, I'm sure you've heard it somewhere. I hear it as often as "The Dow Theory".

How many people are using the Elliott Wave? Excludes those who mainly analyze Elliott Waves (Eliotians). The theory is simple, but I have a difficult impression. I want to instantly judge where to make a high price and a low price.

Elliott wave using ZigZag highs and lows
Therefore, I decided the base high and low prices with the familiar ZigZag, and attached the Elliott Wave numbers.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Banzai
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Buying bargains in an uptrend. Selling back in a downtrend. Many professional traders use Fibonacci retracements at such times.

"Please let me know at 38.2% of the Fibonacci you drew."
"Alert at 50% of half price return."
“Would like to wait until we hit 61.8% at these highs and lows.”

In order to respond to such requests, I made an indicator that automatically and easily attaches alerts.
maroka
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

MT4/MT5 indicator with Fibonacci extension alerts.

Fibonacci extensions are very important for traders employing the Elliott Wave concept. This indicator with alarm should become a must-have. If your target is the third wave, use this indicator, it will inform you the price which may be a limit order (limit price).
maroka

MT4/MT5 indicator that alerts Vibonacci fans. I think it will be a very rare inji.

MT4/MT5 Indicator to Alert Fibonacci Fans

When the trend is occurring, if it is rising, it will be an analysis of buying a dip, and if it is falling, it will be an analysis of selling back. I'm sure there are traders who use it. If you are using a Fibonacci fan, I would like you to try it. I would be happy if you became a “fan” of this inji.

There was a request from Twitter that "I want you to create an indicator that attaches an alert to the channel".

I thought I would aim for 100 million yen, but I might not be able to do it. Thank you very much.

Trend lines, horizontal lines, and parallel channels (channel lines) are often used in chart analysis. just made it.

MT4/MT5 indicator with alerts on channel lines (parallel channels)

I think it's quite convenient. We are waiting for your impressions after using it.
maroka

dio889 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:17 am wow very nice

possible have your list of indicator and template?
haha
only 2 indicator man...
1. zigzag attached
2. PSAR is default indicator mt4 ( setting 0.002/0.2)
i manually did.. if someone can make attached indicator horizontal lines will be great.
just looks PSAR TREND with HL for up trend pull back position
LHs are down pull back position
at exact place where the levels at previous position rejects
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, maroka, dio889
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:56 pm haha
only 2 indicator man...
1. zigzag attached
2. PSAR is default indicator mt4 ( setting 0.002/0.2)
i manually did.. if someone can make attached indicator horizontal lines will be great.
just looks PSAR TREND with HL for up trend pull back position
LHs are down pull back position
at exact place where the levels at previous position rejects
thank you bro

i ll see tomorow when market open :)