Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:14 am Use soft4fx to test the indicator. No need to wait for the next day's trading session.

I purchased the official version. I have been using the cracked version before. I like it very much. So I bought the original.

https://soft4fx.com/index.php
Thanks for the suggestion :) I have it already and I know lots of traders LOVE to backtest using some software. I don't :D
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, boytoy, moey_dw
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

;)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:16 pm
;)
holy macaroni..... i love u man but how u trade that?? sunshines...... zig zags and pink triangles mah eyez!!

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 10):
Jedidiah, RplusT, ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA, boytoy, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, Banzai, RodrigoRT7, Forexlearner
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jimmy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:25 pm How to use Waddah Attar Explosion with ATR DeadZone

The following settings are ideal for Spot FX and Crypto trading as per author Shayankm.

Change your settings to the following for Waddah Attar Explosion with ATR DeadZone:

• MaMethod: Exponential Moving Average
  • Bands Length: 20
  • Sensitive: 150
  • ATR Period: 100

Here is the MT4 settings file below and an instruction for entries:
Not sure if its been posted or there is a settings change i need to make. But is there away for the the indicator to plot like a psar dot when the histogram as pierced the atr deadzone. My setting seems to only plot the first candle. if its green histo at or above the atr deadzone plot a dot below price and vice versa for sells
Attachments

DownloadRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Hi there, I am a new poster to the forum. :) First of all what an amazing place of collaboration and thank you as I use a lot of indicators from this site!

I would be really grateful if someone could help make some changes to a WAE indicator please. I have been using the WAE indicator for a while and came across this MTF version made by Mladen - a fantastic indicator.

The indicator itself does not technically repaint, however it does change lower timeframes to match the higher timeframes when the higher timeframe changes direction. There is another indicator which I use which does the same thing, the VQzz. However the author modified it and released an update so that the indicator "produce a true representation of the upper level values on the lower level chart - previous values will never repaint in this version only display the higher timeframe" They called it "True Mode". Have attached the VQzz2 indicator.

Would it be possible to:
- make the same "True mode" for the WAE MTF indicator?
- make it so that you can choose how many TF to display e.g. if you want six then you can manually input "Current, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4" and it will only display the ones you choose?

- Also could the colours be enhanced to show volumes above the deadzone ATR / explosion line and those below e.g. Buy = LimeGreen (above line); SeaGreen (below line) and Sell = Red (above line) and Tomato (below line)

Thank you very much for your help :)

Niel
These users thanked the author Warlock77 for the post:
Banzai

Jimmy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:20 pm Waddah Attar Explosion 4 x Timeframe Histogram Bars for MT4 and an original Waddah Attar Explosion source code

Waddah_Attar_Explosion.mq4
(15.56 KiB) Downloaded 1727 times
Waddah Attar Explosion
(on/off button)

In this version, you can modify MACD and Bollinger Bands values.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
Warlock77, juantrader, Jimmy, moey_dw, SijjiN

Jimmy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:20 pm Waddah Attar Explosion 4 x Timeframe Histogram Bars for MT4 and an original Waddah Attar Explosion source code

4 time frame Waddah Attar Explosion nmc.mq4
(8.93 KiB) Downloaded 1483 times
In this version, you can modify the MACD values.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
Warlock77, juantrader, Jimmy, thomdel, moey_dw