Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

thomdel wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:57 pm Hi,

Somebody Please Explain as to how to use / Interpret Indicator : 123PatternsV7 ?

And, on what does parameters signify in this ?

Thanks.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Banzai, thomdel, RedEye
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

thomdel wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:57 pm Hi,

Somebody Please Explain as to how to use / Interpret Indicator : 123PatternsV7 ?

And, on what does parameters signify in this ?

Thanks.
Hello,

123 Pattern is a pattern signifying break of structure (BOS). For pattern 123 UP, I usually will draw a Fib Retracement from Point 1 to Point 2. If the price break level of Point 2 going up, I will target the price to go to Fib level 138.2 (1st TP target) and Fib level 161.8 (2nd TP target). Remember, in this example, level of Point 3 must not go below Point 1.

This is a screenshot of yesterday's Nasdaq where this pattern occurred. 1st and 2nd TP were hit. At the place where I marked with Yellow circle, I normally would expect price to retrace back to Point 2 and bounce back up. This price movement up also in sync with RedEye X-Gen strategy that we are working/experimenting with right now.
-

Hope that helps!
-RedEye-
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post:
thomdel

nickbyniel1541 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:41 am Hi! Would someone be so kind to add an on/off button to the Laguerre Filter indicator. Thanks in advance
LaguerreFilter.mq4

Not sure if this done b4....but all my search did not find one with an on/off button
Hey nickbyniel1541,

I dont know how to use this Laguerre Filter but I can make button for you :D
-RedEye-
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post:
Jedidiah