Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Cladi39 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:55 pm Im testing the system in binary Options 5M chart 10M Expiration and seems to work good.
amdudus wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:58 am Help add the ability to move the indicator(X,Y)
Deez wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:18 pm Nitro MTF + Fiji MTF..

Mickey Abi wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:13 pm This is very Good.. .. Also good for smaller timeframe..
Right now it's quite heavy and hangs the platform..
I made a request to make the RSX into one indicator.. viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&p=1295 ... 1295495929

Hope it is possible..

Oof
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Mickey Abi
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

dmnik wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:25 am Hey buddy! What are your claims against me? Here are some people buying and spending money on it! And I gave it to you for free! I saved you from wasting money. And you are too lazy to test it!!! I understand you, you are another dude who is waiting for the GRAIL to be brought to him for FREE)))
Thanks so much for sharing your indicators for free, I have personally benefited from most of the Premium u posted here for free, Please keep up the good work man.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
dmnik
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

CO_NL_ZZ_nrp INDICATOR
It says it doesn't repaint, but you have to try it...
I add other indicators that may be interesting
These users thanked the author pin12 for the post:
SijjiN