LikeRe: The FNC Greedy System

funchi wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:01 am Changes have been made to the method used to determine entry/exit signals.

The number of signals that can be used to determine entry/exit has been increased from 10 to 20.
The number of signals that can be displayed on the dashboard remains unchanged at 99.

This has been supported since version 23.074.

<Download>
In preparation.
Dear Funchi:
What is the name of this tpl? where you use the SMAs in the dashboard?

Thank you for your fantastic work...Keep it up...
These users thanked the author BBARGOUTI for the post:
funchi

Re: The FNC Greedy System

HeLLo Mr.Funchi
1- could you please kindly convert these indicators:

A- angle centered TMA
B- MACD_(bb_trix_hma)_m1
C- half-trend fast
D- var MA AA DMG+TT

I attached the signal state picture of each. (apologize for too many requests.. :stressed: )
thanx for your Kindness sir :In Love:
(PS: EDITED Request. because MR.Redeye request was same as me, so I delete and replace with other awsome indicators of forexfactory and FS)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2- Also i have a problem with choosing states in settings of the converted indicators where we should manually insret state as a number, i think some of them begin from 1 and the others begin from 0 and there is no guide for knowing that..
for example in "FNC_dashboard_Ind_ms_Absolute_strength_diff" indicator ,probably field of "abs Type" begin from 1 and field of "inp price" and "inp ma method" begin from 0 ! and without a note guide its really confusing, I suggest all the fields of indicators become Drop list or atleast have a note in form (0- max number) :think:
These users thanked the author commodus for the post:
funchi

Dearest Funchi,

Is it possible for you to include these in your wonderful FNC Greedy System? They are indicators from X-Gen Trend Trading System.

1. TDI_CB_SSA_v1.0
- On RSI Price Line cross 0 Level
- On RSI Price Line and RSI signal Line cross
- Indicator:
2. MACD_MTF_v1.2
- MACD Signal cross
- MACD 0 Level cross
- Indicator:
3. waddah attar explosion averages nmc alerts 2_2
- Histogram bars up (green) or down (red)
- Indicator:
4. 7 Signals MTF Mod
- Signal change for any combination of the 7 signals
- Indicator:
I am not sure if you need the sourcecode for those indicators or not, but if you do please let me know, I will get them for you.

Thank you Funchi!

-RedEye-

p/s: I edited this post to upload a fixed version of MACD and to include suggestion by Commodus about 7 Signals Indicator
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post (total 3):
dio889, BeatlemaniaSA, funchi

RedEye wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:54 pm - Signal change for Stoch/Waddah/CCI (the top 3 dots)
- Indicator: 7 Signals MTF Mod.ex4
-RedEye-
Dear mr RedEye
May be we could have a more flexible signal condition for "7signal"
my suggestion for signal conditon of "7 signals" is, a state which we could check or uncheck any combination of these 7 row, and when all checked signals become green it shows up and when they are different it shows - and whenn all the checked siganls become red it shows down
funchi

RedEye wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:54 pm
2. MACD_MTF_v1.1
- MACD Signal cross
- MACD 0 Level cross
- Indicator: MACD_MTF_v1.1.ex4

-RedEye-
Dear RedEye
"MACD_MTF_v1.1" dosent show a correct color in MTf mode when signal choosing cross zero
for example
in 15 tf chart choosing 1hour in MTF option,and choosing change color when cross zero, it still change color with crossing signal line
but in the current time frame it works correctly
as i know in the FNC Greedy sytem it does not matter and it consider the color of the line in its time frame chart but probobly you can resolve the MTF field bug for further use, with asking from author of the indicator
funchi

commodus wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:09 am Dear RedEye
"MACD_MTF_v1.1" dosent show a correct color in MTf mode when signal choosing cross zero
for example
in 15 tf chart choosing 1hour in MTF option,and choosing change color when cross zero, it still change color with crossing signal line
but in the current time frame it works correctly
as i know in the FNC Greedy sytem it does not matter and it consider the color of the line in its time frame chart but probobly you can resolve the MTF field bug for further use, with asking from author of the indicator
Commodus,

you are right. I have checked it and crossing Zero Level on other TF is wrong as you mentioned. Thank you for pointing it out. Sorry for not thoroughly check it before. :cry: I requested the sourcecode and I have corrected the error. Here is version MACD_MTF_v1.2. Please try it.

-RedEye-
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post (total 2):
commodus, funchi