Re: PENGUIN (Aim Real Target) Trend Trading

For now i think that i have do my best to make the charts easy to understand , in this V9 i have made the following changes :

1) There are 2 Tma bands with different Deviation
2) In the first subwindow now we know if the price is above or below the fast Ma of (m5-m15-H1)
3) in the second subwindow we see the mid trend of Current Tf and Htf
4) in the right lower corner we have the XU-Dash to see the Htf trend

Copy the Price and XXXX folders to your indicators folder

P.S: if you have suggestions to make this setup more powerful or if you have doubts i'm always here ;)

P.P.S. : Don't forget to follow always the 2dot technique !!!
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 11):
Chickenspicy, yoki, Skyold, waal69, Jonex1995, TECHHDATE07, Jimmy, Flandria2, Jedidiah, LittleCaro, thomdel
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

I'm trying to wrap my head around the repainting background and candles. What are they based on? When does one color stop painting and the other start? And how to know when to ignore the opposite color in a trend? Take for example the current 15m on US30. There's been no downward pressure, yet the background is already turning red. How to know when to ignore the red and focus on the uptrend instead of trying to countertrend trade while it's still going up?

knglerxst wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:39 am I'm trying to wrap my head around the repainting background and candles. What are they based on? When does one color stop painting and the other start? And how to know when to ignore the opposite color in a trend? Take for example the current 15m on US30. There's been no downward pressure, yet the background is already turning red. How to know when to ignore the red and focus on the uptrend instead of trying to countertrend trade while it's still going up?
The Background is based on the Semafor , on M15 chart is based on H4 semafor , on M5 chart is based on M15 semafor , the candles color change when there is a 2 dot formed and the price close above or below the MA, i suggest you to ignore the background color when a Big semafor appear , in effect we use the 2 dot to confirm that the big semafor is validate and this give us the time to read correctly the background and the Dots :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Narutopips, knglerxst

knglerxst wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:39 am I'm trying to wrap my head around the repainting background and candles. What are they based on? When does one color stop painting and the other start? And how to know when to ignore the opposite color in a trend? Take for example the current 15m on US30. There's been no downward pressure, yet the background is already turning red. How to know when to ignore the red and focus on the uptrend instead of trying to countertrend trade while it's still going up?
See this explanation ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
knglerxst, LittleCaro, eduarescobar

Narutopips wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:50 am Don't you think that would be awesome? At least it would reduce the times we stare at the screen. is there any other notification Alert that draws our attention to an opportunity to trade?
Trade on M15 chart on this the time at the screen i much less , i suggest you to look when the allert of the ZZline appear, it tell you when a semafor or dot is moving and after that you can look for your trades, on M5 is different because there are more semafor and dots and in this case in better that you follow what appened on chart :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Narutopips