Re: Smart Money Concept (SMC) indicators for MT4

SEMAFOR and Tthe Third Dot help you find the Order Block How to draw an order block

Block of Orders to Sell (BeOB)

①Finding the Highs of Market Swings (Waves)
②find the highest priced foot in the swing
③The entire bar with the highest price (high price to low price) will be the order block

The point is that the entire bar with the highest price of the wave becomes an order block.

As you can see in the chart above, orders block more reliably when there is a strong drop following the highest bar. Conversely, if the downward wave is weak, the reliability as an order block will decrease.

Also, it is easy to function as a sell order block when the market is in a downtrend and the low price is renewed after the order block is formed.

Be aware that sell order blocks that occur during an uptrend are often broken.

Block of Orders to Buy (BuOB)

①Find the low of a market swing
②find the lowest priced foot in the swing
③The order block is the entire bar with the lowest price (high price to low price)
The idea is opposite to sell order block.

Order block strength

With the method introduced this time, the order block will always exist at the top and bottom of the market wave.

Then, will all the order blocks rebound strongly? That's not the case if you ask me.

As shown below, there are strong order blocks and weak order blocks depending on the trend direction of the market.
In addition, the strength of the order block will change depending on the trend direction of the top bar, the position of the order block, liquidity, time period, price action of the candlestick, etc.

By reading these well, you will be able to know the market situation in more detail, and you will be able to enter with a high winning rate, low risk, and high return at the point where the market starts to move positively.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, DVanAssen, Banzai, AnCapFX, Forexlearner, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

rowlence wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:39 am Hello B and others
Would you please help me with an SMC Indicator for MT5/ex5 that shows Order Blocks, FVGs, BOS & CHoCH
I will be grateful if it can show me where to enter
And MTF too
Please 🥺🙏
would probably have to visit mql5 store for that much details
all i know of is a zig zag indicator that draws lines
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

rowlence wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:39 am Hello B and others
Would you please help me with an SMC Indicator for MT5/ex5 that shows Order Blocks, FVGs, BOS & CHoCH
I will be grateful if it can show me where to enter
And MTF too
Please 🥺🙏
One of the secrets of forex success is never beg for free food. There is a reward for giving.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:16 am yes
90% of the goods in forex are paid for
unless xard or doji for example give something away
Another cruel truth is that no product that is not a fraud can be found in the 90% of the charging indicators.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:21 am Another cruel truth is that no product that is not a fraud can be found in the 90% of the charging indicators.
:) Buying from mt5 is like buying from ebay, and just my opinion but think 90% fraud is too low, but just my opinion, and doesn't matter if you know what to look for or not. If a person has an idea why not pay a professional coder to do the job instead of throwing your hard-earned money at mt5 marketplace aka ebay?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Banzai, maroka, RodrigoRT7