Re: X-Gen and SMC (ICT) - Lovely :-)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:37 pm
I like your system and how easy it is to use. Since it is based on concepts from btmm and smc I was wondering how we could implement some of the missing components. I don't want it to be heavy on the system but I was wondering if we should be changing the ema's. and what about the shark fin which helps improve entries? just wondering what are your thoughts.
Attachments
These users thanked the author orlondo35 for the post:
Banzai

Re: X-Gen and SMC (ICT) - Lovely :-)

orlondo35 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:01 am I like your system and how easy it is to use. Since it is based on concepts from btmm and smc I was wondering how we could implement some of the missing components. I don't want it to be heavy on the system but I was wondering if we should be changing the ema's. and what about the shark fin which helps improve entries? just wondering what are your thoughts.
Hi orlando35,

Thanks for sharing this information. You are most welcome to change any aspect of the system to your liking and/or trading style (Strategy).

I've chosen the 5 and 13 ema cross as the basis of the X-Gen system. I am aware of the other components of the BTMM system :). You can change the settings of the ema's in the ribbon( +kuskus) indicator i.e to 13/50 or 50/200 if you prefer ;)

The sharkfin component I simply observe visually. It is NOT a major componet of the X-Gen system. However, there are sharkfin alert indicators in the forum and on the net. So if any members feel they need that component they can simply do a search.

regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT