Re: This is a practice log for becoming an Inner Circle Trader(ICT)

The trading week is over. Ultimately, this is a risk management mistake. . . I have no plan on how many lots to trade
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Now that I have time, I will continue to learn ICT SMC strategy

Hope to be able to trade without using any indicators on the charts in the future
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, fxmoney
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Trading without Indicators is not rocket science and far less complicated as one might think. Some simple trendlines for guidance and breaks and some S/D levels to watch is all there is. Just need to acquire some confidence and learn to trust your approach.
One also might want to use the MT4 channel indicator i.e it draws a channel when you draw a trendline. Sometimes it's good to visualize the move.
Well, that's the way I trade day in day out. It works on all TFs.
I only trade the US 30, nothing else. It's more than enough to make money.

Nice move to the downside today when Europe opened....... :D
Any Indicators needed? Nope! Price action right off the Trendline.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Jedidiah