kowal81 wrote:

I wrote,

ZERO AIRCRAFT SHOT DOWN
ZERO DEATHS
ZERO SHOTS FIRED
NIL BLOOD SPILLED
Some patches of road dug up
Zero movement of Russian leadership

If you had read the thread you would have seen my above post was in response to the total bullshit posted by another poster.

There is plenty of evidence to confirm the points in my post and you probably know it.

But you're trying to pretend my post is propaganda, it's not.

Bullshitters are a dime a dozen and have a real aversion to truths that don't fit their fantasy narrative and you're one of them.

Again the same whinging over and over from the losers, perpetual statements void of any rational or reason or fact and often followed up with a dose of distraction, change the subject quick.

As said, you're just another dickhead not worthy of any kind of recognition at all.

Re: WW3 Countdown

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:00 pm I wrote,

ZERO AIRCRAFT SHOT DOWN
ZERO DEATHS
ZERO SHOTS FIRED
NIL BLOOD SPILLED
Some patches of road dug up
Zero movement of Russian leadership

If you had read the thread you would have seen my above post was in response to the total bullshit posted by another poster.

There is plenty of evidence to confirm the points in my post and you probably know it.

Bullshitters are a dime a dozen and have a real aversion to truths that don't fit their fantasy narrative and you're one of them.

Again the same whinging over and over from the losers, perpetual statements void of any rational or reason or fact and often followed up with a dose of distraction, change the subject quick.

As said, you're just another dickhead not worthy of any kind of recognition at all.
ok, Karen

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:00 pm I wrote,
This whole thread is propaganda at it's finests. You present information only from one side of the barricade and on top of that you still try to rationalize it in your own fucked-up way. If I wanted to listen to propaganda, I would turn on the TV, not go to a trading forum.

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:00 pm Bullshitters are a dime a dozen and have a real aversion to truths that don't fit their fantasy narrative and you're one of them.

It looks like you are the one trying to change the subject here. I ask you again, PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT YOU CAN TRADE. IT SHOULDN'T BE TOO MUCH EFFORT ON YOUR PART. SHOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ANOTHER PERPETUAL LOSER.

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:00 pm As said, you're just another dickhead not worthy of any kind of recognition at all.
At least I am not a watnik - a primal man like you.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
Gethsemane

British general warns

Both the Russian side and Wagner confirmed there were no deaths.

A message from Prigozhin's press service: "We are very glad that at the moment we have managed to avoid bloodshed. We should not shoot at each other, we should destroy the Armed Forces of Ukraine and liberate the native Russian lands." PMC Wagner wanted to disband. We left on June 23 for the march of justice. In a day we walked 200 km before reaching Moscow. During this time, we have not shed a single drop of the blood of our fighters. Now is the moment when blood can be shed. Therefore, realizing the full responsibility for the fact that Russian blood will be shed on one of the sides. We turn our columns around and head back to the field camps as planned.

/Evgeny Prigozhin/

Meanwhile

Oh,

kowal81 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:15 pm This whole thread is propaganda at it's finests.
YOU HAVE NOT PROVED ANYTHING IS PROPAGANDA

You present information only from one side
WHY NOT? IT'S JUST THE NEWS MSM WON'T SAY

It looks like you are the one trying to change the subject here. I ask you again, YOU'RE A FUCKING CLOWN, I'M CHANGING THE SUBJECT BY IGNORING YOUR CHANGING OF THE SUBJECT - FFS

PROVE TO EVERYONE ...

I REALLY DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO A DICKHEAD LIKE YOU. THAT I'M ON THE FORUM EVERY WEEKDAY DURING MARKET OPEN TO CLOSE IS SELF EVIDENT
Be honest, you're nothing but a troll constantly baiting and flaming, I look forward to seeing you banned.

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:36 pm Be honest, you're nothing but a troll constantly baiting and flaming, I look forward to seeing you banned.
oh wow, russian style dictatorship, authoritarian state owned media tactics, get rid of everyone with a different opinion, send to siberia or jail until they conform. exactly same mentality

Re: British general warns

Ogee wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:21 pm Both the Russian side and Wagner confirmed there were no deaths.

A message from Prigozhin's press service: "We are very glad that at the moment we have managed to avoid bloodshed. We should not shoot at each other, we should destroy the Armed Forces of Ukraine and liberate the native Russian lands." PMC Wagner wanted to disband. We left on June 23 for the march of justice. In a day we walked 200 km before reaching Moscow. During this time, we have not shed a single drop of the blood of our fighters. Now is the moment when blood can be shed. Therefore, realizing the full responsibility for the fact that Russian blood will be shed on one of the sides. We turn our columns around and head back to the field camps as planned.

/Evgeny Prigozhin/

Meanwhile

Oh,

:lmao: 7 Russian aircraft ( were destroyed yesterday by the Wagner PMC. Of them, 1 plane, 2 combat and 4 transport helicopters, said Yuriy Ignat, the spokesman of the PS. Prigozhin allegedly agreed to pay 50 million rubles in compensation to the families of the fallen pilots, according to Russian propagandists.
:wave: :wave: :wave:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Gethsemane
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."