Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

"PrevDay_HiLo_kelvin" showing the previous day's high, low and open prices
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

"HL_MTF" that can be turned on and off by drawing a line at the high and low prices of each hourly bar
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

TransparentTrader wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:08 am What's the name of that toolbar on the bottom right of the picture?
;)
TransparentTrader

DownloadRe: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Mustafa wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:39 am
Hello Mustafa. I learn a lot from you FOBOSS. I got the source code of the indicator. It is version V3.
It will be nice if a coder can make it MTF.m so that the smaller timeframe zones are on visible on higher timeframes.
These users thanked the author Godwin for the post:
Mustafa

Godwin wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:33 am Hello Mustafa. I learn a lot from you FOBOSS. I got the source code of the indicator. It is version V3.
It will be nice if a coder can make it MTF.m so that the smaller timeframe zones are on visible on higher timeframes.
it is already there
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:10 am hello, everyone! Is there a possibility to include a button and an ID to include more than one indicator per chart, considering that it is MTF? this one (for me) is the most complete Pivot indicator.

Thank you very much in advance
Try
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7