Re: XO Indicators for MT4

boytoy wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:09 pm I appreciate the screenshots but I notice you always seem to post screenshots from a mobile phone. You don't use a pc much or what's the story? Sorry just curious
Lol im on my phone half the time when i search its just not convenient to go to wait for the computer to load at that point
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
boytoy
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:19 am Lol im on my phone half the time when i search its just not convenient to go to wait for the computer to load at that point
True I get it man I browse alot on the phone too just wondered why you preferred it. Thank you also for uploading the old files here nice to have all those historic files in one place and see someone who finds older indicators & tests them out 🤝
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
Chickenspicy

256robertm wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:36 am Help me understand my setting for the 1st box is 6 2nd box is 12 what has to happen in price for the histogram to transition from buy to sell or sell to buy? I thought it was simply had to close 6 pips higher or lower the previous candles high/low
From the code color change is if current price <> the last determined high/low plus or minus Boxsize times pips. So would say it depends on what price you are using.

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:48 am From the code color change is if current price <> the last determined high/low plus or minus Boxsize times pips. So would say it depends on what price you are using.
Thanks for the response. I use the closed prices. So for the color change sell to buy from the previous candles close price the next candle would have to print a buy candle that was at least the predetermined box size for the histogram change. Is that correct