Re: Sizabici's Commercial Signals (Telegram group) offer

sizabici wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:23 pm 2023.06.19 12:15 EURGBP M15
Good call on this trade :) Personally, I would be waiting for it to come back up and mitigate either the OB or FVG above and then sell ;). It is Monday so we can expect the dealers to lay down some sort of trap today :D. Push the pair in the opposite direction of where they intend to go. D1 and H4 definitely a sell :thumbup:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:38 pm Good call on this trade :) Personally, I would be waiting for it to come back up and mitigate either the OB or FVG above and then sell ;). It is Monday so we can expect the dealers to lay down some sort of trap today :D. Push the pair in the opposite direction of where they intend to go. D1 and H4 definitely a sell :thumbup:

I understand! Let's see how it develops. Your point of view makes sense... but I am already in this sell trade .... and I don't mind if it will drop off to S1 0.85143 first and then will follow your description of possibility :) this trend wave is still under the balance line and level of 50 on TDI so it is still possible to see this scenario as well.

Ok... I am out you convinced me. I will cut my loss.
Attachments

sizabici wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:41 pm I understand! Let's see how it develops. Your point of view makes sense... but I am already in this sell trade .... and I don't mind if it will drop off to S1 0.85143 first and then will follow your description of possibility :) this trend wave is still under the balance line and level of 50 on TDI so it is still possible to see this scenario as well.

Ok... I am out you convinced me. I will cut my loss.
Good,

Don't be afraid to cut your losses. We should always, to the best of our ability cut our losses quickly and let our winners run :)

When I look at the chart I see a lot of buy-side liquidity and price inefficiency that they possibly would want to collect before dropping either tomorrow or Wednesday. And there is GBP CPI on Wednesday :) Of course, this is just my own personal observation ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT