Re: The FNC Greedy System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:40 am Guys,

Please remember that Funchi is doing tireless work trying to put this all together. Sometimes things don't work out.

After observing the system, especially how it relates to my X-Gen trading system the biggest issue I see is the exit.

Personally, I would never wait for when the 5 EMA crosses back over the 13 EMA to exit, especially on lower timeframes. I would exit after a predetermined TP or liquidity line. Or when it reaches an Order Block or FVG. Or simply by observing that the trade is reversing and going against me.

With the X-Gen you will have really good entries following the rules and doing top-down analysis. However, if you are not monitoring or managing your trades, and relying solely on an EA, on the lower timeframes you can lose quite a few trades. This EA may work best on ONLY higher timeframes such as H1, H4, and D1.

Just my thoughts guys. Nevertheless, super thanks to @funchi for putting in all this effort! :clap:
yes i use x-gen too and for exist i use liquidity line ats or SL, i think it's better use SL 20-30 pips for m15 or sl 40+45 pips for h1 h4
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post:
funchi

funchi wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:31 pm Various manuals are included for those who want to understand FNC_dashboard.
(Folder "_manual")

We will update the manual if you have any questions,
Please ask questions.

Also, since most of you don't read it,
You are welcome to ask questions by posting them.
Thank you Funchi. I have actually read the attached manual. I will go ahead to build the template once I get the requested FNC_dashboard_indicators
These users thanked the author TradeXtra for the post:
funchi

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:40 am Guys,

Please remember that Funchi is doing tireless work trying to put this all together. Sometimes things don't work out.

After observing the system, especially how it relates to my X-Gen trading system the biggest issue I see is the exit.

Personally, I would never wait for when the 5 EMA crosses back over the 13 EMA to exit, especially on lower timeframes. I would exit after a predetermined TP or liquidity line. Or when it reaches an Order Block or FVG. Or simply by observing that the trade is reversing and going against me.

With the X-Gen you will have really good entries following the rules and doing top-down analysis. However, if you are not monitoring or managing your trades, and relying solely on an EA, on the lower timeframes you can lose quite a few trades. This EA may work best on ONLY higher timeframes such as H1, H4, and D1.

Just my thoughts guys. Nevertheless, super thanks to @funchi for putting in all this effort! :clap:
Thank you @BeatlemaniaSA
I totally agree with this.

X-Gen is quite profitable if traded manually.

I hope that as we do more tests, we'll come up with sets that'll work for EA as well.

Thanks to you and Funchi for giving us these tools.
These users thanked the author TradeXtra for the post:
funchi

commodus wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:47 pm ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1- how could i specify signal 1 + signal 2 + signal 3 for entry, and signal 2 + signal 3 + signal 4 (with oposite direction) for exit
in another way of explanation:
signal 1 ==> specifically for entry signal
signal 2 + signal 3 ==> for both entry and exit signals (with opossite directions)
signal 4 ==> specifically for exit signal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2- dashboard indi setting has just 10 indi capacity for entry/exit signals and have 10 indi capacity for specific exit dignals, then how could add 11th and 12th indi as a signal?
3- probably i coulnd't understand completely the dashboard settings yet ,how could we incorprate "or" cluse for entry/exit signals. Eg. if (signal 1 "or" signal 2 ) "and" signal 3 happend then give entry/exit signal

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 1- how could i specify signal 1 + signal 2 + signal 3 for entry,
> and signal 2 + signal 3 + signal 4 (with oposite direction) for exit
>
> in another way of explanation:
> signal 1 ==> specifically for entry signal
> signal 2 + signal 3 ==> for both entry and exit signals (with opossite directions)
> signal 4 ==> specifically for exit signal

See Figure 1.

Description of the parameter "Signal Match ratio for Entry (%GE)".
Entry condition.
100 if signals 1, 2, and 3 all match.

Description of the parameter "Signal Match ratio for Exit (%GE)".
100 if signal2, 3, or 4 all match in the opposite direction.
66.7 if any two of signal2, 3, or 4 are reversed.
33.4 if any one of signal2, 3, or 4 is in the opposite direction.

In addition,
If you set "Signal Match ratio for Exit (%GE)",
Signal Match ratio for Exit (%LT)" is invalid.

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 2- dashboard indi setting has just 10 indi capacity for entry/exit signals
> and have 10 indi capacity for specific exit dignals,
> then how could add 11th and 12th indi as a signal?

Entry/exit is limited to 10 signals.
Any more than 10 are for reference only.

3- probably i coulnd't understand completely the dashboard settings yet ,
how could we incorprate "or" cluse for entry/exit signals.
Eg. if (signal 1 "or" signal 2 ) "and" signal 3 happend then give entry/exit signal

It cannot be too complicated.

The entry/exit is determined by the percentage of each signal condition that matches the condition set for each parameter (Same, Opposite, different, etc.).
"No signal required" is not included in the percentage calculation.

<Entry (%GE)>
Entry when the percentage match is greater than or equal to the set percentage.

<Exit (%LT)>
Exit when the percentage match is less than or equal to the set percentage.

<Exit (%GE)>
Exits when the percentage match is greater than or equal to the set percentage.

Once closed.
To be continued later.
Attachments
funchi's daughter

dio889 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:34 pm hi funchi

I had very bad results this week with x-gen and when I look at your photo you have very good results, can you tell me if you had good results?
I don't know the result.

I ran the EA to collect material for submission.
After collecting the data, it was stopped.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
1337br
funchi's daughter

commodus wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:47 pm ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4- how could we specify indi for trailing stops like ssl or ma's indis and specify indi for tp's like adr's ( should we just specify it as an exit signal with "or" cluse?!)
5- is there any way for non coders to add other indis (which is not listed yet) as a signals for enrty/exits?
6-and the most important question:
after setting up a custom dashboard as a .tpl, how could we use it as a single compound indicator and also an ea with purpose of manual and autmatic backtesting the setup on a single pair/index ?
in another way of explanation:
how could we backtest custom made dashboard as a entry/exit signals for just one pair in:

a) automated way (needs ea and do automatic trade on backtest)

b) manual way through soft4fx ea (needs indicators and tpl for giving signals on history)

(both a and b are valueable requirements as you certainly know that)
> 4- how could we specify indi for trailing stops like ssl or ma's indis and specify indi for tp's like adr's
> ( should we just specify it as an exit signal with "or" cluse?!)

You can change the signal and set it to exit under those conditions.
However, you cannot set complex conditions, though.

> 5- is there any way for non coders to add other indis
> (which is not listed yet) as a signals for enrty/exits?

There is none.
Only I can create it now.

> 6-and the most important question:
> after setting up a custom dashboard as a .tpl, how could we use it as a single compound indicator and also an ea with purpose of manual and autmatic backtesting the setup on a single pair/index ?
> in another way of explanation:
> how could we backtest custom made dashboard as a entry/exit signals > for just one pair in:
> a) automated way (needs ea and do automatic trade on backtest)
> b) manual way through soft4fx ea (needs indicators and tpl for giving signals on history)
> (both a and b are valueable requirements as you certainly know that)

I have not considered back testing.
I do not know if it is possible.
funchi's daughter

TradeXtra wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:34 am 1. Volatility quality histo mtf arrows - lines 2.02. I want this indicator to provide the signal on higher time frame
Parameter: arrow up for buy, arrow down for sell
viewtopic.php?p=1295360729#p1295360729

2. Macd-osma-on-chart-mt can be used for further filtering
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473287&p=1295 ... 1295397462

3. Ichimoku Slow Kumo (alerts) ahtf BT
Parameter: when candle closes above kumo cloud for buy and below the kumo cloud for sell
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8416893&p=1295 ... 1295481095

4. Kijun-sen (alerts AHTF)
Parameter: when candle closes above kijun line for buy and below line for sell
viewtopic.php?p=1295448541#p1295448541

5. G-channel - because I think it smooths the price and keeps one in the trend longer
viewtopic.php?p=1295500545#p1295500545
Copy the following into the "MQL4\Indicators\FNC_dashboard" folder
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Please confirm.
The signal is wrong.
The judgment method is missing.
Parameters are missing.
etc.
Thank you in advance.

Copy the following into the "MQL4\Indicators\FNC" folder
- Volatility quality histo mtf arrows + lines 2
- macd-osma-on-chart-mtf
- Ichimoku Slow Kumo (alerts) ahtf BT
- g channel (mtf + alerts + arrows + candles + btn)
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
TradeXtra
funchi's daughter