Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:23 pm Hi kvak,

Very nice indicator, however, I've noticed something about the alerts. Unfortunately, it does NOT specify which pair the alert is shown for.

I am testing it on a number of charts but it does not show the pair name in the alert window. Would you be so kind as to update the indicator to include this in the alert signal?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
I update origal post with new version with symbol in alert....test it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Banzai wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:09 pm Multiple Moving Averages
(on/off button)

In this version, you can choose to display 1 MA, 2 MA, 3 MA, 4 MA, or 5 MA.
You can shift forward or backward.
Basic 4 MA = SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA.
Dear master coders Kvak, MrTools and Banzai,

May I seek your help and kind assistance to look into this code, to code in bull, bear and neutral candles display?

I can't find an MA indicator with this amount of averages displaying candles (maximum I found was 3 ma)
Much appreciated for your kind help
Thank you

sylvester21 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:22 pm Dear master coders Kvak, MrTools and Banzai,

May I seek your help and kind assistance to look into this code, to code in bull, bear and neutral candles display?

I can't find an MA indicator with this amount of averages displaying candles (maximum I found was 3 ma)
Much appreciated for your kind help
Thank you
Enjoy!
These users thanked the author varon for the post:
sylvester21