LikeRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:17 am IBS CCI RSI with E-Averages, AHTF MTF & Outer Bands

Hello.
Here is indicator with average pack and AHTF.
Hello Kvak,

This is some Toy! Been tweaking it with awesome results on my templates.
Is it possible to add the "arrow" and "button" function? That would make it just perfect
Thank you so much

Ricardo
These users thanked the author PIPin Tom for the post:
kvak

ChartRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

TransparentTrader wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:02 am Could you tell us more about how to use this indicator? It's not immediately obvious to me just by looking at it.
Hello Transparent trader,

Are you related to the "invisible man" :D ?
Even without any tweaking of the parameters (using a simple MA) you can see that the crossover of the lines (vertical red lines) is very much aligned with potential entry/exit points, with almost no lagging.
Easy to consult and follow.
Can be part of a very interesting strategy, especially if you fiddle with the multiple averages Kvak put at our disposal Sorry for the messy setup. Still a work in progress
Have fun

Ricardo
These users thanked the author PIPin Tom for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, TransparentTrader, Chickenspicy

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

PIPin Tom wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:43 am Hello Kvak,

This is some Toy! Been tweaking it with awesome results on my templates.
Is it possible to add the "arrow" and "button" function? That would make it just perfect
Thank you so much

Ricardo
Here is version with arrows and button...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
PIPin Tom, BeatlemaniaSA, Mundu19, 88FX88, sal, Skyold

PIPin Tom wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:46 am Hello Transparent trader,

Are you related to the "invisible man" :D ?
Even without any tweaking of the parameters (using a simple MA) you can see that the crossover of the lines (vertical red lines) is very much aligned with potential entry/exit points, with almost no lagging.
Easy to consult and follow.
Can be part of a very interesting strategy, especially if you fiddle with the multiple averages Kvak put at our disposal

Sorry for the messy setup. Still a work in progress
Have fun

Ricardo
Gid-dsy Mate...............I'm liking the look at where you are going with your charts indicators, but here I'm talking about the IBS RSI CCI in particular. Can you please share your set file for this.
Thanks in advance

HappyRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

Woodyz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:25 pm Gid-dsy Mate...............I'm liking the look at where you are going with your charts indicators, but here I'm talking about the IBS RSI CCI in particular. Can you please share your set file for this.
Thanks in advance
Hello Transparent trader

When I mentioned "Even without any tweaking of the parameters (using a simple MA) you can see that the crossover of the lines (vertical red lines) is very much aligned with potential entry/exit points, with almost no lagging." I was referring to the IBS RSI CCI indicator.
In this image below I am using the plain vanilla settings and the right solid arrows (Lime and Magenta) depict the crossovers. Very early signs!
Feel free to share your doubts or thoughts, and tweak it. You will find it gratifying.
Have a great day :thumbup:

Ricardo
These users thanked the author PIPin Tom for the post:
Woodyz

Woodyz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:25 pm Gid-dsy Mate...............I'm liking the look at where you are going with your charts indicators, but here I'm talking about the IBS RSI CCI in particular. Can you please share your set file for this.
Thanks in advance
Just in case the "set file" you mentioned is my template and indicators, I can also share it, but warn you it´s still in need of downsizing.
Been having pretty good results though.
Just realized you are in my antipodes...so... Good Night ;)
These users thanked the author PIPin Tom for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, RodrigoRT7