1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: Sword System

Don’t think about the past
Why did I do that ?only make angery
Missed out

Don’t think about the future
Will it be okay? Only make worry
Missing out

Root your hope and purpose in something bigger than yourself , namely Christ he is the tree of life much better than the tree of knowledge—— don’t make a God in your own image , Christianity is the only time God freely gave his love so we don’t have to work to go to heaven

These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

Hey, I noticed the indicator vault stuff you put here for download. Do you have the complete range? I already bought all dashboard and MT5 stuff. I'm looking for VIX Volatility Extreme Indicator and the All-in-one SMC Indicator

Chickenspicy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:10 am interesting pic
and some things interesting things ive been picking up

wugsie wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:53 pm Hey, I noticed the indicator vault stuff you put here for download. Do you have the complete range? I already bought all dashboard and MT5 stuff. I'm looking for VIX Volatility Extreme Indicator and the All-in-one SMC Indicator
No idea about those
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:13 am Don’t think about the past
Why did I do that ?only make angery
Missed out

Don’t think about the future
Will it be okay? Only make worry
Missing out

"The past makes you wanna die out of regret and the future makes for depressed out of anxiety. So, by process of elimination, the present is likely the happiest time."
- Hikigaya Hachiman
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, vvFish, SijjiN
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.